Reviews for My Fair Lady
Steviemotte chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Hey I read your story today. It's awesome! Would like to know if you do planning on releasing more chapters? Hope you do! Sorry my english sucks Love your story! )
temashika sakusasu ROCKS chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Your story is tottally awesome...I wanna see Sakura make Sasuke's fangirls jealous sometime...:D
Itachi Iz My bitch chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
You my friend, are a genius at writing!

I have never seen such accuracy in words!

Lol

I sound old but I like this story and I hope you continue writing this.

No, I'm not old and in grade 8.

I like the storyline too except it makes me sad to know that Sakura enstranged herself from the world to become more of an outcast. T_T

Poor misunderstood Sakura...

Please update! :D

Your doing great on this.

P.S-

thatiwroteatleast.

tee-hee.
kunoichixakura chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Oh interesting story...keep it up! :)
Laura-chan chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
There are some grammar mistakes, but overall the story is interesting and flows nicely :) I really can't wait for nezt chapter ;)
ichigorukia4life chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
you're an awesome writer! i hope you update soon, i really like this fic !
sarsaparillia chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Sasu-chan... is so stupid. He's ALWAYS stupid. Why is he ALWAYS stupid?

Anyways, that chapter was lovely, and I do hope you'll update soon! _
einsodair chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Nice so far. Your grammer is amazing which makes this story all the better. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
IneffablyKT chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Holy shiznit. Things are are getting really frustrating for everyone. It's crazy how much trouble they both have to go through to even talk to each other. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
IneffablyKT chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Oh, wow, don't I feel honored! I'm glad I could help. It turned out pretty well-done, I've got to say. I understand Sasuke's confusion, and to tell the truth I am a bit as well. Maybe you'll begin to really put things in motion in the next chapter. Until then!
sarsaparillia chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I like Sakura's attitude towards life. And really, I don't blame her; I know I'd NEVER be able to deal with that kind of baggae. I'd probably go crazy-rebellious, and fuck up things I PROBABLY shouldn't fuck up. It's just my sort of personality.

I like the chapter, and even though it was a little jump-all-over-the-place, it still made sense. _

Update soon!
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
O.O This has promise. How old are they in this, by the way? Just so I can figure out what sort of ball they'd be at. It almost sounds like a socialite ball.

The thought of which kind of makes me puke. Poor Sakura.

I can not WAIT for you to update.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
intriguing beginning :D I'll be waiting for more! GO SAKURA!
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Now that was interesting. I hope I get to see the next chapter soon. Hopefully you'll be able to keep up this great idea. I'm not much for bright suggestions, but how them meeting again in a more casual seeting (maybe something a little forced on Sasuke's part). Of course, after he looks up her name and finds exactly who he's dealing with. I'm sure anything that does happen will definitely be worth reading.