Reviews for Love Hinata
asdfasdf chapter 2 . 5/21
wrong,idts
Cant wait for the next chapter
Incogneto chapter 13 . 5/13
You should have made the ground run with rivers of blood, sent their entire clan screaming into the void. But your too much of a squeamish bitch to give those true monsters what they deserve.
Incogneto chapter 11 . 5/13
FUCKING CLIFFHANGER MOTHERFUCKER
When's chapter 25
reader 4063 chapter 24 . 3/20
I'm interested in this story, and the fact that your wife is writing a companion story is pretty cool.
I hope that you update soon, I'm looking forward to what happens next.
that one guy62 chapter 24 . 3/16
I just read your story and will be going over to your wife's to see all you have and hope to see more, but I also know life can get to all of us so I hope all is going well for you all great work so far
Rishi873 chapter 24 . 3/14
please update
Manish chapter 24 . 3/5
I LUV IT SO ENGROSSING DAT I M UNABLE TO LEAVE I WONDER WHERE ARE D OTHER MY HEART 'SKIP' MANY IT UP
Rishi chapter 24 . 3/4
nathan ur lucky cuz u got this fanfic late nd me i got this before nd he keeps me waiting man i really wanna give up but i cant
nathan.may64 chapter 24 . 2/28
I just finished yours and it's hard to pull away I look forward to reading more of your work and your wife's
nathan chapter 6 . 2/27
best chapter so far. i keep reading each chapter and saying "im gonna close the computer and get other things done." but i just simply cant its a really addicting read.
nathan chapter 4 . 2/27
i didn't comment on the last chapter.

but so far i love this story and its hard to keep commenting when i just want to keep clicking to the next chapter.
nathan chapter 2 . 2/27
your title was perfect.
this is my first read through this story.
you are an amazing writing with great detail.
nathan chapter 1 . 2/27
I just read this chapter i thought it was funny. And very well done
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »