Reviews for Love Hinata
Guest chapter 18 . 1h ago
Please finish this story i kanda like it, please... and please include boruto if they ara going to have their child... i will wait for the chapter 20... please...
DceptR chapter 18 . 9h ago
please please please update soon. It's been two months since you told us about keeping up with the story. We are all so excited to keep reading this amazing piece of fanfiction. I know life can get in the way and whatnot so i understand that. With med school and a fiance and everything i could imagine that being a busy life but we, (your fans), would like to see a continuation. But anyways thanks for the awesome story and please update soon!
hannahruthstading chapter 1 . 12h ago
Please continue the story
Satan Herself chapter 6 . 2/27
Oh my Devil! Poor Hina-chan!
The Open-Eyed Day Dreamer chapter 19 . 2/26
Thank you so much for continuing this masterpiece! I can't wait for the new arrival chappies to come! I can already tell that they're going to be brimming with excitement! (3)
when r u going to finish
Love the the story
PLEASE don't stop
C.W chapter 19 . 2/16
I hope you update soon. I glad to hear about you're fiancée. Can't wait for Naruto and Hinata shopping date. Sorry I deen really busy this past month and this month. I couldn't review your chapter, update soon please. I love your story.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 14 . 2/14
Also kyuubi Naruto would have murdered the kidnappers. Hinata would have fought in captivity as well. Compare hinata in the exams to the hinata here. She would have activated her byakugan and fought. They hurt naruto and kidnapped her. Her not fighting rings false here.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 12 . 2/14
I really don't like the references to America in the fic and also you hit naruto with the idiot stick when it came to these two kidnappers. Naruto has faced momochi zabuza, orochimaru, kabuto, and gaara. He would at least create some clones. The romance bits I like but the above points could use some revision
When is the next update this is good
Rongis chapter 9 . 2/10
Now is the moment to say this: i fucking hate this type of cliche fanfics goodbye bitch
Rongis chapter 8 . 2/10
Okay i take back the part about it being cliche but still hate it
Rongis chapter 7 . 2/10
Fuck off with your story you just fanfictionized the cliche type of anime i hate the most
Needs more chapters please