Reviews for Double Date
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great and thanks for writing and I agree with you that Angel and Angelus are better than Dracula.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
haha Angel's so funny when he's jealous
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ha, great story! I like how Angel was all jealous!
Done and Gone chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was hilarious! I love jealous Angel!
RetickLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lol! i love this
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Are there any Van Helsing and Buffy crossovers? If so, that's my next read...

You should have Dracula come in for one of season 9 eps! There are literally many possilities. And Angel vs. Dracula would be so funny. Just as long as Xander does not become a butt-monkey. He gets beat around too much.
HairSpunofGold chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hilarous :D
Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You know, when I first watched that movie, the first thing I thought was "Angel would laugh his ass off at this guy!" The second was, "God, please let Buffy just stake him!" So this was just lovely!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
haha... i've been reading your season 9 fic so when i saw this i just had to read it! i loved it.

Angel was great :D
wheeeliegirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
dose this mean
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
You are so right, I am an awesome person, so here's the review. Brief, but very amusing. This is just how I imagine Angel to have reacted to Dracula, who was absolutely awful in the Buffyverse. Watch the Keanu Reeves movie, now THERE'S a great dracula.

Great writing once again, more oneshots please!
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Ooh, my Buffyverse wishlist just grew. 1) Someone actually *does* make a movie about Angelus. 2) Spike tracks down Bram Stoker just to yell at him for giving out the secrets. 3) Dracula vs. Oz. Damn straight.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2009