Reviews for Twinkle, Twinkle, Twilight
I Hate Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I know, I was so disappointed when Jacob saved Bella :-( . But I guess that's why we have fanfiction ;-) .
I dare you to send this to Meyer; hopefully her brain won't be able to comprehend that her (*cue high-pitched voice*) "poor little Twilight fandom" has, OH NOES! TWILIGHT HATRS!
Anyway nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is the best effing thing there considered sending it to miss meyer herself?
lexelial chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ha! Ha ha ha! This was hilarious! And really true :). I actually like Renesmee, but this is so funny I really don't care.
elsatheflamequeen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I think everyone except Jacob and Billy are a Mary-Sue in Twilight.
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Fhwalreagw! I love this! It's stuck in my head now, but that's the price I'll have to pay for being a Twi-hater.

Since you find flames amusing:

dUDE U SUUUUUUUUUCK MAN!111111 I LUV TWWILLIT AND it"S AWSUM!1111

So yeah.
RidingonRumbleroar'sback chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! This is really funny. I loved it and was laughing the whole time! Do you have any more fanfics? I wonder... I shall go check! Yay! Well, peace out.

~RORB
Nodakime chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This probably the funniest oneshot I've EVER read! Hahaha kept it up!
Princess Antanasia the Vampire chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love this. This is good. This is actually hysterical.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
EPIC.
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
HA HA HA HA HA!
lu chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Just because you wrote "Flames are funny" I really concidered writing one, but since I agree a hundred percent with u, that'd be senseless ;D From now on I shall sing this song every xmas XP
haganeochibi chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
-laughs- That was a great parody. You don't find a lot of those nowadays.
AllenWalker4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Can I applaud you for this astounding piece of literature? You deserve a prize for this. C:
dakenolebeau chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
that is soo freaking hilarious

do make more
Titanlunatic chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
*wipes a tear from my eye*

Genius, absolute genius.