Reviews for The Ultimate Len Tsukimori Guide
anere-desu05 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This is hilarious! Seriously loving this fic!
Read some reviews and saw that this fic had 10 chapters :( Please update soon? Or please continue the story. It is too much of a waste; your story's too good to be left unfinished!

Hoping to hear from you soon!
sakura chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
oh man.. it frusted me when i melting read your fanfic n that has no continued..
EchizenRyoma chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
ohh what next? will she succeed? nice
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Woah... this is kinda unexpected ... anyway I REALLY LOVE IT... PLEASE UPDATE SOON... :D
EchizenRyoma chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
what now? will she succeed? i hope she does. will she get to meet other students like in the anime? looking forward to your next update,
Ashley12140 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Hey! I just read this fanfiction and it was AMAZING! BUUUUT why did you stop at ch.10? You left me hanging :( I would really like to see the end of this fanfic. Would you complete it for me?
Ida chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
tsukihinolove chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
please continue this
RC chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Wish you update this, friend! :)
aisacchan chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
it's a great story!
redsakuranbo chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Loving this Fic! :D Hope you continue writing this. :)
Edogawa Ai-chan chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Hi! Finally! I've finally got the chance to read your story! It was good so far... And, yeah, good luck on your studies! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
NeKo Meow chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
At last! I’ve waited for so long. (drama) Hahaha, back to review.

Oh! The sad part. What will Kahoko do now? Though I’m kinda pity Len as well since, Kaho is the only friend he has (other than his violin. :D) then he would learn she was not actually befriending him for a sound reason, but merely a requirement. OUCH, squeezing feeling in my heart. Heart attack. :D

I dunno but it’s a bit OOC. But I still like every bit of the story.

Metrosexuality? I really don’t understand this one. :D (kill me now, but it wouldn’t change that I’m too slow with this kind of wordings) hahaha.

Anyways keep on updating.

And good luck with your study.
lemon-limen chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Whoaa I really love how you brought this theme. I can't wait for another update. C'mon!

You're Daddy for Sale beta reader? You rock! I love that story too :)
jazzzz chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
"is he gay?" "he's not gay, okay" "then is he a metrosexual?" - HILARIOUS XD

Tsukimori Len as a metrosexual is hilarious - well, to me, anyways

Ouch. Ignoring her, then not ignoring her, then making her stumble over her words, and then calling her by her surname... .

So Len-like. Ahaha.

Is that embarrassment I see there? :P

BTW, agree with Chapter 69... I did not like it at all.

So they're the best friends that are actually quite immature... .

Would like to see a confrontation scene between the two against Tsukimori telling him that Kaho only befriended him because of this project and if he valued being the ice prince he should completely forget her...

[but that's just me again]

Thank you for the update, and hope to read your work more!