Reviews for Rise of Namikaze Naruto
Fromaster24 chapter 1 . 11/22
I'm gonna go ahead and wager that this particular fic is dead, sad to see it go unfinished like so many good stories lately. Guess I cann't attribute it to the flop that was the ending of the Naruto series since this fic wasn't being updated before that fell flat on its face, though I can't say I didn't hope for this fic to be updated like mad in the wake of the series ending fueled by the desire of an author to give people a GOOD story with an ending and plotline that made some sense taking in what had been done earlier in the story rather than nonsense and absolute bullshit like how the actual series ended... I apologize for the rant though, it just burns me up inside thinking how bad stories go but good ones end before they truely begin.
arckane chapter 2 . 11/4
wow you officially made shikamaru a stalker hes been stalking Naruto for the whole month wtf
You fool. Sasuke was able to easily take out Zabuza's mizu bunshin after only a week of tree climbing exercise. Naruto should have easily defeated the clone at his present strength. Maybe the likes of you should try and find your misplaced brain before writing anything.
Namefranz chapter 16 . 10/16
Please continue this amazing
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 10/18
Very interesting stiry! I love it! Update soon too.
Anime Princess chapter 16 . 10/7
Interesting all the baddies are converging
Glad that Naruto is a Chunin now!
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 10/7
I like how Naruto is learning and improving himself day after day to become the best he can be, and to be worthy of Minato's legacy. I can't wait to read more!

Ini's plan seems very childish, but she is a child. I just hope it doesn't go badly.
Obviously I'm not Original chapter 16 . 9/10
Holy crap! You added Fruits Basket in here?! And Inuyasha?! Awesome! (Unless it's a different Kagome)
Lacrizar chapter 16 . 9/3
I really like the way that this story is progressing, I'm sag to see the year and a half update gap, but I understand life happens people forget. I think that you're story is amazing because it could easily replace what happened in canon, there is great foundation for this story to continue for a long haul. The strength levels are a little disproportionate but it makes sense because of the shadow clone training. Also I think that with training you could make Naruto muck stronger, he just needs a foil to work with or against on a regular basis, someone who is not sauske
Supporter chapter 16 . 8/15
Dude whatever happens don't ever give!
We all believe in you! Dattebayo!
For naruto's cloak I would have put as a black jacket with orange flames and kanji for maelstrom on the center of the back where the "yondaime" would be ja ne ;-)
You forgot gaara in the author's note
you killed haku
i hate you
Joebob the Fifth chapter 4 . 7/28
I really like this. I enjoy the effort you're putting in to keep the characters in character while still changing things and allowing them to develop differently. It's been so long since I read a friendly Sasuke, whether they're best buds or friendly acquaintances. I'm looking forward to it.
Lumiloco chapter 16 . 7/15
Please continue this story it is amazing!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »