Reviews for Rise of Namikaze Naruto
Lumiloco chapter 16 . 7/15
Please continue this story it is amazing!
Monquez god of tides chapter 16 . 7/11
Awesome update soon
carloletsgo chapter 16 . 5/31
UPDATEEEE
gaznen chapter 10 . 5/10
Matchmaker Jiraiya was brilliant and pretty funny to read. Also about the Naru/Ino pairing at first i thought it would end up forced and tacked on but it ended up feeling pretty natural. Cant wait to see the fights, since the 1 month training wasn't shown much it will surprising seeing what everyone can do.
gaznen chapter 9 . 5/10
Pretty cool chapter, the lack of fighting didn't take away from it at all, it had nice overall plot progresion and seeing the characters in a more casual enviroment is always one of my favorite things. Though i noticed that since the Chuunin Exam's the writing quality went up, i remember the very first chapters had few details in them and didn't do much for scene-building. Now it seems that the writing is just getting better and better

I'm hoping you will keep writing this since i think the story has great potential and personally i really want to see a Naruto which can live up to the heritage of both his parents(NOW ALSO GET ON THAT FUINJUTSU TRAINING)
gaznen chapter 7 . 5/10
Heres hoping someone will take Orochimarus seal off of Naruto before Jiraiya finds it by accident...I'm wondering how you will handle Naruto's development in the future, you seem to have made him rely quite a bit on his speed which makes me really excited to see if he will ever learn the Hiraishin to mix it in with his fast reflexes and overall quickness in a similiar way to how Minato fought.
Can't wait to read about the new team 7 dynamic now that Sasuke got his cursed hickey
gaznen chapter 5 . 5/10
A bit sad that Haku ended up dying but he did accomplish his most important role to the overall story which is to help shape the person Naruto will become in the future. Now i'm a bit surprised that Zabuza ended up surviving and also Naruto going 1-tailed form so early, very curious what effect these things might have in the future. Personally I'm hoping Naruto will come in contact with Kurama and we will see more of their dynamic in the future even if not as partners/allies.
Pointer3109 chapter 2 . 4/28
I'm surprised Kakashi hasn't been pointed out for inappropriate touching of children...
elmoryakhan chapter 6 . 4/26
I really don't understand Sakuras hatred for Naruto. Or maybe I simply don't understand assholes.
elmoryakhan chapter 4 . 4/26
Sakura in this story is an idiot and a hypocrite! same as she was in canon, though here she seems slightly worse.

I don't think it's Sakura bashing, but it seems you are not fond of this character. But that's okay as I don't like this character at all too.

I am sure you must have some good reason for keeping Sakura, my only request is that don't make her Tsunades apprentice in this story. I would also prefer if she becomes a minor character in future chapters but that's up to you.
Lee and Kenny chapter 8 . 4/19
Lee: Gaara vs Sakura?...HELL YEAH!
Kenny: Time for that pink haired bitch to get crushed.
Lee and Kenny chapter 1 . 4/19
Lee: Published in 2009? It's 2015...And it's not finished? *Sigh* Another great story probably wasted.
Kenny: Why don't we ever read stories about us?
Lee: BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SUCK!
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 4/9
I've ALWAYS hated Danzo I just wonder what you're hiding from your readers about his ulterior motive. Danzo wouldn't just give Naruto a way to get past the barrier without some hidden objective an the only thing I can think of is he wants anybody that's a threat to him taking the position of Hokage (such as Jiraiya or Kakashi) to be eliminated knowing that even if Naruto saved Sarutobi the old monkey probably would be able to force him to step down as Hokage or at the very least leave the village weakened enough that he and his ROOT agents could stage a coup
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 4/8
when I have to read a chunin exams arc (well the canon one where 'Uke is attacked anyways) I tend to skim through the written test part an only read it in detail if anything sticks out as original then I skip to the fights an somewhat read them
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 4/8
hmm I know you're going for a Naru/Ino pairing (as you've stated at the end of the past few chapters quite plainly lol) but so far you've shown absolutely nothing of Hinata are you planning on her not having feelings for Naruto or just having her go for someone else and accept Naruto and Ino?
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »