Reviews for Rise of Namikaze Naruto
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 3 . 3/27
This was very interesting. Naruto's run in with Anko was very interesting. Sasuke's was typical.
Sakura - is just like the anime. I hate her and Ino. Like the run in with Zabuza.
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 2 . 3/27
my only question is why Ino? Hinata makes the most sense. After her, in my opinion, is a female Haku, Shion, amaru, Ryuuzetsu or any original girl character. Why the Yamanaka?
This story chapter 16 . 3/19
This story got annoying when's lade was involved
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 3/11
No. Just no. Writing style seems okay but I somehow cannot get immersed into this story of yours. I'm sorry but I'm dropping it before I get irritated and waste more time.
reader chapter 10 . 3/7
fuck the character (not the author) why is it nobody is training naruto seriously! kekashi what did he help? and seriously jirayai not helping much fuck the character

I love your romance story its wonderful story
zero16132 chapter 16 . 3/1
please update this story!
Illuviar chapter 16 . 2/11
Excellent story!
nayan chapter 10 . 2/6
my guess is the gogyou fuin
awesome3521 chapter 16 . 2/4
Amazing story awesome development of the story love the whole thing but please update sooner than a year I'm begging you everything about this story is just amazing but the time spand of updates
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 1/24
Awesome fic. Well written, and I def like the new twists you have thrown into the canon story. Normally I'm not a fan of Ino or Sakura, but you did a heck of a job making Ino an interesting character in this story. I feel the same can be said for a slightly more honorable Sasuke that you have created. Your Naruto is def a strong Shinobi, but I like that he isn't godlike in his abilities. I really like how you are developing him into a Ninja that could one day surpass all the other Hokages. I do believe this is the first fic I have read where Gaara was kidnapped after the invasion, and where Danzo "seems" like he is doing things to help Naruto succeed. Both of these new additions have been interesting to follow, and I def look forward to seeing what you do with these ideas. Overall this fic has been an absolute blast to read, and now that Slade has made an appearance I for one can't wait to see what happens next. Great job so far, and I look forward to the next update.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
yoto chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
j'aime beucoup
WeberCode chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Sequel, please
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Love this story but you are slow I know authors that upload 3 times as much in a couple of months
puiwaihin chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Quite a good story so far.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »