Reviews for If I Fell in Love with You
This was honestly a very well written fanfiction, it still captures the atmosphere of the couple even without the same plot, the characters are still the same which makes this this story very good. Nice job.
SamyJo chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Ugh, can I just bitch-slap someone already? No? The characters aren't real? Damn...
SamyJo chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
As bad as I feel for Inoue (and as little as I understand why he likes Hiroki so much), I have a feeling I'm really not going to like him in the next couple of chapters...Also, could we get a dis rioting on him? I'm kind of just making up his appearance in my head as I go. ._.
Cute that Hiro-san actually let Nowaki hug and kiss him like that- I was so hoping he would. :3
SamyJo chapter 2 . 9/3/2013 much as I love this pair, I feel like their feelings in this chapter were too rushed and unbelievable. The only talking they did was that morning about absolutely nothing relationshiply valuable. How can they care for each other? If its because of physical appearance, that makes them seem shallow, and they're not. :/
Other than that, I like you're writing style, and I think you're doing we'll with the slight AU. I hope this story wasn't left hanging on the last chapter, cuz I think I might just like this story. :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad that I found this in my quest for a good egoist fic! Hiroki and Nowaki are just MADE for each other. I love their reactions when they finally met again! 3
I felt a little bad for Inoue despite all his lies...cause he really did love Hiroki and he thought that Nowaki was just hurting him.
I'm so glad that Ichirou finally faced his feelings. Ichirou and Josh are adorable together! Especially the part where Josh confessed and Ichirou didn't push him away and called him his lover instead. Sigh...
Thanks for this amazing story! :D
rubyrinoa chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
What a wonderful story. I was worried that you would keep them separated but I am so relived that they got back together. Again wonderful story :D
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013

It's 1:40 am pacific standard time and i have class at 8 am.

But you know what?

It was worth every single freaking word in this BEAUTIFUL story.

i regret nothing! Adios, amigo!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
aaaawwww that ending was soooooooo sweeet i love it i hope u write more on this couple in future i love ur fic :)
JoanIncarnate chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
hahaha, B and L avenue? i see what you did there. ;)
DemeRain chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Utterly Brilliant. This is among my favorite Junjou Romanchika fanfics thus far. The story was captivating and the new characters were developed and interesting. Thank you for sharing.
emildrago chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
I completely LOVED it... I really like angsty fics with happy ending...

and yours is one of a kind...

Even though it's an AU, Hiroki and Nowaki are soo true to themself...

And the original characters are really original...I mean, I totally hated Inoue...he was really a conceited jerk!

And my favourite OC is doubtless Josh...he was so sweet and so hopless in his love for a homophobe and yet...they ended up together!

Thank u for writing and well done!

PS I wonder if you'll read my's been a while since you posted the last chapter, hasn't it? Anyway, I like to leave my opinion when I feel it necessary...and this is one of those cases...
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I like this story. I think Inoue is your OC, right? geez, definitely the road for Hiroki and Nowaki to happiness is windy and stony. glad that finally they got together again. I could feel their agony when they were forcefully parted.
jeanne7649 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was really wonderful. While retaining Hiroki's and Nowaki's essential characters from Junjou Romantica, you had them "live" in a very different environment. Plus, the sex was great!

I'm very new to yaoi, JR in particular and fanfic in general. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. (Good editing, too! ;D)
Queenb9999 chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Man, this story has left me breathless! It was fantastic, such plot that was so finely written. I loved how you twisted the story and kept true at the same time. You really portrayed Nowaki and Hiroki so well it was simply beautiful!

I am also surprised usually I only like M stories but this was so well written that I didn't mind not having nitty gritty smex scenes. You're love scenes were beautiful and so tasteful. I really enjoyed your writing style and ability to cause suspense.

Thank you for the wonderful story and giving Hiro-san and Nowaki such a wonderful ending. After reading this I wish they had this kind of life style in he manga. Cause then they could be with each other more instead of spending more time at their jobs.

I hope to see more Junjou Egoist and this is a definite fav I'm making all my friends read it!