Reviews for The List
hookedonfanfics chapter 44 . 9/5/2013
Wow! A new chapter! I had gotten the notice in my email, then I put it in the save folder for later... and it slipped my mind, till tonight!
LOVE IT! I am beyond excited to see our Jedddie back... and all doing well.
This just made my night! Its amazing that even after all this time, i can still so clearly see our Janet and Eddie from OR.
Awesome happy chapter!
:) Thank you!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/27/2013
omg I love this story, I swear I cry everytime I read a chapter
Huds2n chapter 44 . 8/27/2013
OMG - I had to look twice when I saw this chapter update come through...and what a great chapter it was. It was just so perfect and realistic to what their situation is. It is pretty amazing for Eddie to have such insight into his bucket list...but wouldn't it be nice if everyone realized that it isn't about the stuff it's about the people around you and the journey...amazing chapter!
hookedonfanfics chapter 43 . 3/26/2013
Shut the front door! I was just having this conversation with my husband. For real! Why is it the women have to be the bad guy, and the fathers are the buddy!
I love that these two talk things like this out. I could totally see Janets side of this. Why she felt jealous, angry, and annoyed! I have been there soooo many times.
Love this chapter, not only because I could relate to it, but because I love these two!
More please!
Huds2n chapter 43 . 3/25/2013
I am with Janet...I totally get why she was frustrated...I can only imagine what it is like to be the sole provider and now he is back and everything is all jumbled...it is easy to have a schedule as long as everyone follows it...but i love the fact that they talked it all out instead of stuffing their feelings and he didn't get defensive or upset...I liked that he was a little jealous of Nick too...its because Janet is soooo awesome...great chapter...as usual!
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 42 . 1/23/2013
Holy crap! Why aren't I getting alerts for your stories? I had noooo idea you updated! This is my favorite! I loved this Chapter, the cliffhanger made it for me. What Janet is feeling is a real emotion. All this time without him only to return and change everything. Janet has been forever altered and things can't be the same. Even if Eddie is. When I think of where this story started and how far you have taken it! Great job! If I don't review ASAP drop me a fb mssg. Please! Xoxoxo CBD
hookedonfanfics chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
Sweet chapter!It was great to see this story back! LOVE IT! I also love (seeing) reading about how loving our Eddie is. Janet does deserve a break! Big time! What a sweet family. I can see where Janet could be feeling a little 'left out'. :(
Hope there is more to come soon! :)
Huds2n chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
I totally get where Janet is coming from in regards to Eddie's return...she has been the sole parent there and the responsibility has been solely on her shoulders for so long that it is hard to transition back to having two people there...on one hand it is nice to have help but when the kids want Eddie instead of her I am sure it must hurt...but hopefully they can talk about it and Janet can realize that it is a perfectly normal response to their situation...I love that he is back though...hopefully for good! Great chapter!
cancellationbedammed chapter 41 . 11/2/2012
Finally! I love this story so much and I love how you got them together that had some humor bc there had been so much sadness in this story. It was also hot hot hot! Um I woul like to see another baby and Eddie to be there for it. Wish list! Can't wait for your next post. Great chapter thank you!
hookedonfanfics chapter 41 . 10/30/2012
So glad Eddie is home. AND wow, they made good use of their alone time. LOL Awesome chapter! I was missing this story. :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 40 . 9/28/2012
Oh I read this a while ago. But I guess I didn't leave a review. Sorry! LOVED it. I'm so glad Eddie is doing well. This couple is the best!
cancellationbedammed chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
As always I was totally stoaked when I saw a new chapter posted. Let me say again how happy I am that Eddie is awake! Now I love how this sotry started with a list and now after everything they have been through there is a brand new list... way to keep the story thread all the way through. I was shocked and appalled ( no I wasn't ) that Janet gave Eddie a Handy Mandy in the hospital... dirty girl! I am really looking forward to wher eyou take this next... can wait for Eddie to get home so they can start living there lives... great chapter... dont keep me waiting for the next one... thats just mean...
I am still waiting in Healing... i read the reviews and am waiting for Huds to be like yay they are happy again... lololol... can you please make that happen... thanks... xoxo
Huds2n chapter 40 . 9/24/2012
I feel badly for both of them because each in their own way have suffered a loss but slowly they are finding each other again...nice little 'gift' Janet gave Eddie during his bath...such a giver that Janet! Love the turn this story is taking...great chapter!
CBD chapter 39 . 8/12/2012
Omg! Ok first of all Eddie awake makes me happy. Now him learning about all Janet went thru and Hannah stepping up and telling him like it is. And Janet admitting she didn't want another baby. That really got to me. Great job. Eddie feeling guilt for mot being there and remembering the dreams. I can't wait to see what goes on next. Read the chapter twice lololol
Huds2n chapter 39 . 8/14/2012
I love the fact that Eddie knew that Janet wouldn't tell him the truth about what her life had been like. I also like the fact that she finally openned herself up and told him the truth. She hasn't had a 'partner' to help her through anything in the last 15 months and it was probably hard for her to do that but she needs to get used to having a partner again...I can't wait until Eddie makes enough progress to come home and see where their relationship goes from there...it will almost be like they are starting all over again but with a lot of kids...LOL Awesome Chapter Angel!