Reviews for Strawberry Fields
stars90 chapter 1 . 11/19
Love it. Start to finish
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 9/30
This will go down in my memory as one of the BEST Harry Potter fan fictions that I have ever read, and trust me, I've read a LOT. Thank you for making me so happy with everything in this fic.
bluestorm28 chapter 1 . 3/22
Lumosify chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Shame that Ron couldn't be involved in this. :/ I'm disappointed about that, actually. But this was a nice fic. And a crossover not labeled as a crossover! Of course, only the Doctor would be able to do something to this extent. :D Nice oneshot.

Mommy3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Just read this story for the first time, it was awesome! Thanks!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Aw, I only wish you had a sequel to this! :-D
elizapi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
love this story! I love DW/HP cross overs, and I love the use of the books, rather than sitting around reading them after they mysteriously drop in their laps, it's actually a reasonable explanation for having them!
Hades.rulz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was the best fanfic I have ever read. At some points I wish it was longer and had a bit more description in it but this format works for this story. You should really write an actual novel - it would be a best seller if you always write like this. Keep writing because you have a talent and while you don't have to use it you would be deriving the rest of the world from an awesome read and an awe-inspiring author.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Cute story! I've never read such a different cross-overish type story before. I liked the Hermione -Harry sibling relationship and I kind of liked that she wasn't in it as much once they hit Hogwarts. I think Harry was rather a smug jerk for much of the beginning of the story. He played fast and loose with the facts because he knew one possible out come. At first I thought Hermione was too hard on him after the graveyard, but maybe not. I'm glad he changed his name, that kind of bugged me. I liked the Harry/Ginny relationship/friendship - it serves him right for rather being a jerk. He was not the nicest to her and to have Rose as what he would miss the most was really harsh. He would miss some girl he didn't know well over his best friend or sister? That didn't seem right. I did like his Valentine's gifts to Ginny. I really liked Sirius and I loved how Harry told off Lupin - he needed a kick in the ass.
yungatheart chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
An excellent story. Too bad about the Grangers though. I like how you skipped the horcrux hunting and sprung it on us at the graveyard. I suspected a return to the Dr. though. Thanks.
littleme36 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was really good :) I like Harry Granger :D Loving the Doctor's cameo's as well!
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
:) loved it
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it. One of the only Harry/Ginny stories I've liked. i think it could have done with a bit more unpredictability, but oh well...
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was really cute, and Doctor Who is my favorite show ever! you incorporated them very nicely, and made it fairly easy to understand even if you haven't seen it. (I think, but I can't be sure, because I have:D)
IstoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012