Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Aw, I only wish you had a sequel to this! :-D
elizapi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
love this story! I love DW/HP cross overs, and I love the use of the books, rather than sitting around reading them after they mysteriously drop in their laps, it's actually a reasonable explanation for having them!
Hades.rulz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was the best fanfic I have ever read. At some points I wish it was longer and had a bit more description in it but this format works for this story. You should really write an actual novel - it would be a best seller if you always write like this. Keep writing because you have a talent and while you don't have to use it you would be deriving the rest of the world from an awesome read and an awe-inspiring author.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Cute story! I've never read such a different cross-overish type story before. I liked the Hermione -Harry sibling relationship and I kind of liked that she wasn't in it as much once they hit Hogwarts. I think Harry was rather a smug jerk for much of the beginning of the story. He played fast and loose with the facts because he knew one possible out come. At first I thought Hermione was too hard on him after the graveyard, but maybe not. I'm glad he changed his name, that kind of bugged me. I liked the Harry/Ginny relationship/friendship - it serves him right for rather being a jerk. He was not the nicest to her and to have Rose as what he would miss the most was really harsh. He would miss some girl he didn't know well over his best friend or sister? That didn't seem right. I did like his Valentine's gifts to Ginny. I really liked Sirius and I loved how Harry told off Lupin - he needed a kick in the ass.
yungatheart chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
An excellent story. Too bad about the Grangers though. I like how you skipped the horcrux hunting and sprung it on us at the graveyard. I suspected a return to the Dr. though. Thanks.
littleme36 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was really good :) I like Harry Granger :D Loving the Doctor's cameo's as well!
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
:) loved it
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it. One of the only Harry/Ginny stories I've liked. i think it could have done with a bit more unpredictability, but oh well...
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was really cute, and Doctor Who is my favorite show ever! you incorporated them very nicely, and made it fairly easy to understand even if you haven't seen it. (I think, but I can't be sure, because I have:D)
IstoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This has made my day ;)
p chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good story, but why the hate for Ron?
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Amazing, Fantastic, well-written, loved it.
peverralquest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
A truly remarkable story. It's been a long time since i read such a good story :)
Richard Robinson chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
JOlly good fun, I laughed I chuckled I did everything inbetween.

It was an extremely good story, one i liked enough to save to my hard drive to reread.

I especially liked the Doctor in this.

Richard Robinson

richardrobinsonjr at yahoo dot com
Jecht Stream chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story. I think it would have made a better multi-chapter fic though. I bety if you expanded on what you got, added in lots of jokes and a bit more about the Doctor you could probably get maybe 10-12 good sized chapters.