Reviews for Strawberry Fields
IstoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This has made my day ;)
p chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good story, but why the hate for Ron?
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Amazing, Fantastic, well-written, loved it.
peverralquest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
A truly remarkable story. It's been a long time since i read such a good story :)
Richard Robinson chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
JOlly good fun, I laughed I chuckled I did everything inbetween.

It was an extremely good story, one i liked enough to save to my hard drive to reread.

I especially liked the Doctor in this.

Richard Robinson

richardrobinsonjr at yahoo dot com
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story. I think it would have made a better multi-chapter fic though. I bety if you expanded on what you got, added in lots of jokes and a bit more about the Doctor you could probably get maybe 10-12 good sized chapters.
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Nice light bit of reading - fun, and with a distinct lack of grammar or spelling problems.

My only issue was a lack of break up - paragraphs had the same break as largish jumps in time. This made the tale a bit difficult to read. I would suggest either more empty lines, or a pageline, just to simplify.

however, whilst without them the story can be difficult to follow during jumps; it is still definitely worth following. good work

C
monkeyman626 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I wasn't sure about this one at first... but I liked it! Nicely done!
Sticks.-.Stones chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Brilliant! Although, it would have been better if you had made the jumps in time more clear, and well-defined...
akan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
le docteur?
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
arghh!

amazing!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Squee of love! It was really funny how you sped up certain events, and took all of them conspiracy theories and other random theories fans had on characters and incorporated them.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh wonderful! I loved this, it had me laughing so hard, I almost woke up my entire house! Your writing is amazing!

FT
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
this was a good story
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I loved this story! I've always been fascinated by the Harry-knows-what's-gonna-happen and changes everything fics but I've never found one that I could finish. Every other one would drag out every scene and I really don't need to reread the entire series. I really, really loved this.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »