Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
What Happen to Ron?

Nice story. Love the Doctor as well, Found him by accident, with Baker's Doc.

Is your new story, Tyrent a Harry/Ginny?

Look forward to more of your stories

Ja ne

Jim
ellesra chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was an extremely long oneshot. xD And, it was an extremely short dimension-travel fic. It was certainly exciting, but the fact that the years went by so fast irritated me more than slightly. Well, even with this, you're a good writer! :) Cheers! :D
Ancolie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was epically, awesomely, completely amazing.

I loved all the stuff about Dumbledore's crush on Harry. And the Harry/Voldemort dialogue. And Norberta.

:D
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Amazing story! Harry and Norberta are so funny!
HerGoldenHair chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, AWESOME! xD Much better than most of the HP fanfics I've seen on here. Thanks for writing this... and keep up the good work!
wizmage chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Nice story, why does the guy always screw up.
Nick1224 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Quite good to begin with. But the story does not have much depth.

Also the end somehow looked weak & drawn short and long at the same time.

Should have tried to include more of Dr. Who mythos.

Good Still.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh Now That Was Good! so you can officially announce yourself off of the writers block or if you think you still got it then if your a guy go out and get drunk and then get laid, but if your a girl then go out with your girlfriends get mellow and then let some lucky bloke get lucky!

all kidding aside, great story, dont know why you have writers block, I myself have dozens of hp stories floating around in my head that I grab one and then go over it geting it right inside my head, trouble is it might get right inside my head but I cant seem to be able to transfer to paper or computer either...so, start reading hp stories, seems to me just about every story I read on hp at some point in the story I read something that instantly sets me off on a tangent of an ideal completely different from what the ideal in the story is going...so there that is a great place to get ideals...or if your a guy etc, etc, etc...
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Your story was recommended on the "Harry & Ginny (mostly)" C2.

They have never steared me wrong.

Your story was fun, well written, with wonderfully natural dialog, and I liked your characters. They were all sweet.

Thank you for sharing.
heathw chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was a fun, if strange, story. I hope it helps clear your writers block. I always look forward to anything you have written.
Strolling Along chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is an amusing one-shot, in quite a few ways. The recurrent theme of interest in Harry and his proclamations of not "swinging that way" make a fun thread through the whole piece. There were some parts that never really developed and made little sense - the Weasleys, his vault, and so on. The inability of Ron to fight off the diary, though, was brilliant. Very few people look at the amount of time Ginny had the diary and draw any conclusions - they assume that anyone else that had it would similarly fight it for the same time/effects. That's one of the things I hate about re-do fics that cover Year 2, when the setup for Ginny (or any other character) is different.

All the fun bits aside, a lot of people knew or called Harry Mr Potter - including Ministry folk, and the veritaserum scene around the Goblet. I think you'd want to edit those bits to put it back as Granger, for there's no way the others (Umbridge, Karkaroff, etc) would not spill that news for one and all to know.

Thanks for writing and sharing. Looking forward to your next installment, whether it's another one-shot or an exploration of one of your existing works that I follow (Mage-Warrior, Sigil, Dark Prince).
Super Captain Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
this is very very good!

Flo :)
Caddy94 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very nice story. I dont know who the Doctor is that is the only thing that I am still curious about. Bur overall it was a very good read.
hms42 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Fun story. I liked the crossover with the Doctor.

An idea for a sequel (or continuation) would be to have some of them as companions for the Doctor.
benperez31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow, this was a great story, even if it's all in one chapter. How long did it take you to write it? I hope you find time to update your other stories.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »