Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Mikee chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Fun story.

I was quite relieved when Remus was finally taken into the fold.

I loved it that there was never the animosity between Harry and Severus.

I also liked that Harry and Dumbledore were able to forge some sort of friendship later.

All in all, I quite enjoyed the whole story.

Thank you.
Mini Luna chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
omg wow!

i loved this!
Patricka chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Would have been good, if not for the fact that Harry was constantly allowing Ginny and Hermione to slap/punch him. That just got annoying, and old, real fast.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very nice story, keep it up

Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
What Happen to Ron?

Nice story. Love the Doctor as well, Found him by accident, with Baker's Doc.

Is your new story, Tyrent a Harry/Ginny?

Look forward to more of your stories

Ja ne

ellesra chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was an extremely long oneshot. xD And, it was an extremely short dimension-travel fic. It was certainly exciting, but the fact that the years went by so fast irritated me more than slightly. Well, even with this, you're a good writer! :) Cheers! :D
Ancolie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was epically, awesomely, completely amazing.

I loved all the stuff about Dumbledore's crush on Harry. And the Harry/Voldemort dialogue. And Norberta.

StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Amazing story! Harry and Norberta are so funny!
HerGoldenHair chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, AWESOME! xD Much better than most of the HP fanfics I've seen on here. Thanks for writing this... and keep up the good work!
wizmage chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Nice story, why does the guy always screw up.
Nick1224 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Quite good to begin with. But the story does not have much depth.

Also the end somehow looked weak & drawn short and long at the same time.

Should have tried to include more of Dr. Who mythos.

Good Still.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh Now That Was Good! so you can officially announce yourself off of the writers block or if you think you still got it then if your a guy go out and get drunk and then get laid, but if your a girl then go out with your girlfriends get mellow and then let some lucky bloke get lucky!

all kidding aside, great story, dont know why you have writers block, I myself have dozens of hp stories floating around in my head that I grab one and then go over it geting it right inside my head, trouble is it might get right inside my head but I cant seem to be able to transfer to paper or computer, start reading hp stories, seems to me just about every story I read on hp at some point in the story I read something that instantly sets me off on a tangent of an ideal completely different from what the ideal in the story is there that is a great place to get ideals...or if your a guy etc, etc, etc...
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Your story was recommended on the "Harry & Ginny (mostly)" C2.

They have never steared me wrong.

Your story was fun, well written, with wonderfully natural dialog, and I liked your characters. They were all sweet.

Thank you for sharing.
heathw chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was a fun, if strange, story. I hope it helps clear your writers block. I always look forward to anything you have written.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »