Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Caddy94 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very nice story. I dont know who the Doctor is that is the only thing that I am still curious about. Bur overall it was a very good read.
hms42 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Fun story. I liked the crossover with the Doctor.

An idea for a sequel (or continuation) would be to have some of them as companions for the Doctor.
benperez31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow, this was a great story, even if it's all in one chapter. How long did it take you to write it? I hope you find time to update your other stories.
Captain Cranium chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
A good story. Nice and funny! :P

Looking forward to updates in Mage and Warrior as well, mate!
Killache chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was refreshing, good job.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Go Docter!

Quick Omake for the Drop-off:

The Docter walked back to the Tardis and quickly vanished from this particular plain of reality, while inside the house, Jane Granger sat down to read about the boy that had been left with her. Meanwhile, back in Surrey, a lone figure stood leaning under a streetlamp, a towel hung over his shoulder. He had watched all of the action occuring in front of Number Four Privet Drive, and, while it had been facinating, it was certainly not what he intended to occur. The figure ighed and then walked the device he was holding against his leg. It whirred beeped once, and then was silent.

"Right then, lets hope this works", and then Arthur Dent took hold of his towel, activated his Handheld Infinite Improbablity Drive, and folded himself out of space-time.

Happy Writing.
Memory King chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Quite the interesting fic, glad you didn't draw things on pointlessly.

Thanks for writing!
teachergirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I thought you did a good job with your story. Your writing was crisp and easy to read without a lot of grammar or style errors.

I had a problem with all the hitting, though. It's very childish and hurtful for people to hit others even in play. It really sends the wrong message that violence is an acceptable method to get your way.

There were several plot holes that you needed to have filled. For example, why would Harry and Sirius all of the sudden start trusting Remus? Also, why would Ginny accept a date with Michael Corner when in your story, she doesn't seem to have any other relationships except with the twins. If Harry and Ginny were that close then another boy probably wouldn't have asked her out.

I also thought your Harry was a bit of a pansy. He let the girls in his life run his life and never showed any backbone. Hermione was as annoying as in canon, but Harry just let her run his life as if it were her own.

I know all of that sounds like I didn't like your story, but I did. For the most part, I thought it was cute and original.
karlii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story! :-)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very fun story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Kage James chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Not so bad, not so bad.
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is absolutely fantastic. I was hesitant after reading the summary - which really doesn't do the story justice. I feared it would be cliche and ordinary. Instead I find a gem of a very long one-shot. I was worried about Remus after Harry told him off. I feared he wouldn't be forgiven (I actually agree on the points Harry made as they applied in canon as well but I do love Remus) but was relieved to see Remus redeem himself. I do wonder whatever became of Ron. Hopefully, he eventually got over his jealousy and decided to work at finding his place in the world. I do wish Hermione and Ginny weren't so violent toward Harry. I realize that they both adore him (in very different ways) but it's always bugged me when authors use hitting and punching as an expression of concern and affection. There's a difference, after all, between spirited and hostile. Anyway, somewhere along the way I fell in love with this little story. Funny and fabulous. You can't beat that combination. :)
Veronica Rose chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG I LLOVE THIS!
Kris chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very entertaining. Check out the scene with Mme. Maxine again. There may be some inconsistency in the use Potter/Granger names.
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hehehe, I like this one...
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »