Reviews for Disgaea: Gehenna's Holy Queen
Guardoflight chapter 15 . 7/6
I don't normally comment till I've finished the all the chapters but this burning hatred needs to be expressed before I can move on and please keep in mind I have nothing against you or your story as for so I am quite enjoying it. **** YOU ARS GOATIA AND **** LAHARL YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ****.
enigma95 chapter 4 . 4/12
ahhahaahahahahah yeah bitchass
enigma95 chapter 3 . 4/12
somehow i feel bad some characters aren't being badass enough and the sad backstory...
enigma95 chapter 1 . 4/12
ahhhaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha love this! screw that genre!
Ado Edem chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
This is a really good story, the pacing, and quirky humor befitting of Disgaea. And the subtle dark themes Nippon Ichi is famed for. I am curious however about Almaz and Sapphire, as Almaz had sworn to stay by Mao's side as his friend and Sapphire is well Sapphire. One thing I noticed is that you focus a great deal more of Ala Alba then anyone else, with Mao and Konoka vying for second. All in all though it's a great story.
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I like this. Pretty good stuff. Can't wait to read more. :)
Happerry chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Just finished rereading this, and boy am I reminded of why I liked this story in the past. Please keep up the good work. _
zanatos green chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
interesting. i havent seen negima but you sir have my attention
Krasie chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Holy crap this is awesome. Its like I'm reading/playing a legit Iichi game. Keep this shit up dude.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
Christmas comes early! Haven't updated in a while. A lotta stuff happened in between chapters. Too bad about Negima ending like it did.

Though it's been quite some time, it's good to see you haven't lost your touch. Very amusing regardless.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Liking this; I lose focus at times but for the most part I like this. With Konoka being bipolar if she ever meets Nagi I think it would be hilarious for her to declare Nagi abandoned his son so he could fuck around. Especially when she meets Arika and has proof of this fact. The fact that they only recently met back up is irrelevant for the funny. I just really want to see Konoka kick Nagi's ass lol.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
Caught up again. This was pretty good. I'm glad you're keeping it up. Enjoying the antics from both the Alba and Kono.

So yeah. I'll see you next time.
RedPBass chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
Now, I don't if you'll ever forgive me for this (or the image it puts in your head), but I always pictured Cygnus as a scrawny, shirtless Japanese guy wearing an extra-big one of those bizarre swan/goose/whatever-the-hell-it-is suits around his waist that I've only ever seen on anime and Japanese TV shows, except black.

Yes, I nearly puked the first time that image popped into my head too
MutantRancor chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
When Konoka said that she intends to do the Evilest Act Ever, I had one thought:

"You're going to switch their coffee to decaf!"

...I don't even drink coffee.

Anyway, enjoyed the chapter.

Looking forward to the next,

Taeniaea chapter 17 . 4/28/2012