Reviews for Just Like Magic!
Floweraise chapter 1 . 8/22
My absolute favorite Code Geass fanfic of all time, I've reread it four times. Thank you for this gem
melolo chapter 1 . 7/27
Okay dude I don't read AUs bc I think they're silly, cliche and excessively loveydovey but after reading the 2-3 paragraphs of this I knew already it was gonna be gold. I was not mistaken. The characters fit the setting (suzaku being the idealistic and naive prince blahaha). you write well and efficiently, the carricatural tale narration is perfectly mastered and hilarous. The dialogues are good. I'veen laughing so hard and it's only chapter 1! No honestly you have talent.
Julli chapter 14 . 4/18
I've been rewatching code geass to prepare myself for s3 this year but alas, my 9 year old self didn't know the beauty of suzalulu when I first watched it back then. I'm so glad to have found suzalulu (even if its years later) and this fic which has been recommended to me countless times, especially since I'm on holiday where I can binge read fanfics all day, it made me love this a whole lot more than I already do. Ugh just, wHY ARE YOU SO GOOD TO US
anonymous chapter 14 . 4/8
I hadn't had that much fun reading a fanfiction in a while. You made fun of every cliche in the book and it was glorious. Thank you!
majikansha chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I'm fucking in love with everything about this fic.
iamPyR chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
This is so beautiful. . . I can't believe I've been missing so many good fics for not being into suzalulu sooner.. I am so glad I am now. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story! Please keep writing!
Made2352 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
I'm literally going to cry right now... this story has been playing with my emotions every single paragraph. And your chapter has plenty of those. I honestly just can't express myself in words at how this story made me feel, I loved this story. It's been a long time I had a fic. make me have such feelings, and be so engrossed. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop, and every time the characters mentioned emotions, thoughts of one another, and played out actions that got me mad, happy, laugh and just emotional, I have no words to express these emotions. What was also great was how long each chapter way, it really fealt like this was a book. And the story in general was truly opposite of what I expected from the summary. I honestly thought the story was simple, not much to it, but I was wrong! I came in not expecting much, and came out with complete contempt in a story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Knowing the translation /does/ make one wonder what gave Lelouch the idea of "Lamparouge"... XD
Jynova chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
This is one of my favorite stories :) I applaud you for how well written and engaging and sexy sexy it is. I think the whole separate universes/wishes thing towards the end came out of the blue. It's just that you spent 13 chapters building this wonderfully rich history to just be thrown out for a new one that we (as readers) aren't privy to. I've re-read the story around 5-6 times now and I usually just stop at where Euphy claims she's happy for Lelouch and Suzaku. But honestly, even with an ending I'm not terribly fond of, it's still one of my favorite fics and what does that say about how great of a fic it is and how great of an author you are...! Endings are usually what everyone always focuses on but I just get caught up in the story...!
stjamesp chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Great fic. Amusing as hell... but the a/n? It contradicts itself in first apologizing for the "like a girl" thing (which implies the character at the very least believes something to be ghastly wrong about femininity) and then makes a 180 to say basically "buuuuuut you know acting like a girl REALLY is BAD (HOW DARE?!)" (Implying that femininity is bad and should always be avoided especially if you happen to have you know what because Dude come on you're a DUDE)... so I really gotta stop reading a/n's because there are so many that all say exactly the same thing. Okay I'm done. Still you've got a brilliant fic here (it really is).
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Finishing each other's sentences. Usually a sign of intimacy, but this time just made me laugh.
Chronos guardian chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
This was witty, refreshing and amazing. I loved every minute of reading this and had several laughs out of it. You stayed true to the characters and gave then a different dimension to work with.
Wynnfield chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
I feel like the first 3 quaters of the story was just there to make me feel like crying ;_;
SimplyToti chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
This was such a good read! The story was really refreshing towards the end and your style of writing in general is great. I really enjoyed Lelouch's personality too - he wasn't as conniving and cold as he usually is and I think it added to the effect of a refreshing story. I'm not a sucker for happy endings, but this ending had just the right amount of closure so I don't have that "NOOOO WHY DID IT END THERE," feeling I usually get. Thanks for that!
-cheers, Toti
silverwings27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That fanfiction was amazing and I love your writing style! Keep up the good work :3