Reviews for Just Like Magic!
Made2352 chapter 14 . 6/10
I'm literally going to cry right now... this story has been playing with my emotions every single paragraph. And your chapter has plenty of those. I honestly just can't express myself in words at how this story made me feel, I loved this story. It's been a long time I had a fic. make me have such feelings, and be so engrossed. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop, and every time the characters mentioned emotions, thoughts of one another, and played out actions that got me mad, happy, laugh and just emotional, I have no words to express these emotions. What was also great was how long each chapter way, it really fealt like this was a book. And the story in general was truly opposite of what I expected from the summary. I honestly thought the story was simple, not much to it, but I was wrong! I came in not expecting much, and came out with complete contempt in a story.
Knowing the translation /does/ make one wonder what gave Lelouch the idea of "Lamparouge"... XD
Jynova chapter 14 . 3/12
This is one of my favorite stories :) I applaud you for how well written and engaging and sexy sexy it is. I think the whole separate universes/wishes thing towards the end came out of the blue. It's just that you spent 13 chapters building this wonderfully rich history to just be thrown out for a new one that we (as readers) aren't privy to. I've re-read the story around 5-6 times now and I usually just stop at where Euphy claims she's happy for Lelouch and Suzaku. But honestly, even with an ending I'm not terribly fond of, it's still one of my favorite fics and what does that say about how great of a fic it is and how great of an author you are...! Endings are usually what everyone always focuses on but I just get caught up in the story...!
stjamesp chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Great fic. Amusing as hell... but the a/n? It contradicts itself in first apologizing for the "like a girl" thing (which implies the character at the very least believes something to be ghastly wrong about femininity) and then makes a 180 to say basically "buuuuuut you know acting like a girl REALLY is BAD (HOW DARE?!)" (Implying that femininity is bad and should always be avoided especially if you happen to have you know what because Dude come on you're a DUDE)... so I really gotta stop reading a/n's because there are so many that all say exactly the same thing. Okay I'm done. Still you've got a brilliant fic here (it really is).
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Finishing each other's sentences. Usually a sign of intimacy, but this time just made me laugh.
Chronos guardian chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
This was witty, refreshing and amazing. I loved every minute of reading this and had several laughs out of it. You stayed true to the characters and gave then a different dimension to work with.
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
I feel like the first 3 quaters of the story was just there to make me feel like crying ;_;
SimplyToti chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
This was such a good read! The story was really refreshing towards the end and your style of writing in general is great. I really enjoyed Lelouch's personality too - he wasn't as conniving and cold as he usually is and I think it added to the effect of a refreshing story. I'm not a sucker for happy endings, but this ending had just the right amount of closure so I don't have that "NOOOO WHY DID IT END THERE," feeling I usually get. Thanks for that!
-cheers, Toti
silverwings27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That fanfiction was amazing and I love your writing style! Keep up the good work :3
lampshadezz chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
I think, as I read the summary and those first few paragraphs of this story, I was in love. In love with the plot, and in love with that witty way you write. And that, THING that you do when you write, the thing that makes it so awesome. It was so entertaining to read this story, with the detailed, interesting and very much amusing wording. And Suzaku and Lelouch. Oh God, those two. I was cracking up with every snarky remark and every bout of sarcastic arguments those two had. And I was also feeling slightly homocidical urges (does that count if it's a human FICTIONAL character?) when that idiot Suzaku left Lelouch for fucking Euphemia. Is that worrying? I don't quite know. And those insights into Lelouch's thoughts about his loneliness after his abandonment, just, gosh. I was tearing up, especially in chapter 10, where, after they had their 'good-bye sex', Lelouch thought about the whole hugging and how he had felt in the tower. I was so close to full-on crying (as in not just my eyes getting teary)! :( (Why was I so emotional? I think back to it now, and I have a feeling it was just a 'spur of the moment' thing)
I know that in this story, Euphemia was all sickeningly saccharine sweet and likeable (from an objective non-yaoi-fan point-of-view) and that, but I HATED her. HOW DARE THAT B*TCH TAKE SUZAKU AWAY FROM LELOUCH?!
*clears throat*
Those last few chapters, from when Euphemia was introduced, were so heart-clenching and ANGSTY. And like Kallen, I cannot BELIEVE that Suzaku was forgiven so quickly. Honestly. It's not that I hate him -quite the contrary; I love him and Lelouch together, they were just MEANT TO BE- but he left Lelouch without a second's hesitation and then just expected to be forgiven just because he'd "given up ever- a lot for Lelouch" (your words, not mine). But in the end I was... satisfied, i guess, because they were both happy. And have they no shame? If given the chance and if in the right moment, I bet they wouldn't mind fucking-uhh, MAKING LOVE even if they had an audience. The thought both thrills and disappoints. Thrills, because that would be damn hot. Disappoints, because while voyeurism is sure as hell creepy, I wouldn't mind being creepy in exchange for watching those two at it (...that makes me sound like a total pervert) but alas, I am not a character in this story, so that would have to be declared impossible. Unless... no, never mind.
And that ending. "By the time they were eighteen, they were as good as married." that was so cute! And so was the fact that Lelouch wanted everyone to be happy.
Tch. I ranted. Sorry XD
lampshadezz chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
your story is so good so far!
um, what exactly was lloyd planning with cecile? it seems really suspicious and unnerving, and i am soo curious!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
uhh...what exactly was lloyd planning...? ._.
NessaTheSinner chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
My favorite imperial sibling other then Lelouch has to be Schneizel. Damn he's hot unfeeling fake and yet true. He seeks the present as Lelouch once said and though it is stupid of him do so I wish his dream was true in that it'd be perfect for what I want as selfish as that sounds. Also he's hot and smart and he's smart. Did I mention hot?
NessaTheSinner chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Lol I never thought anyone would actually call the writers out for that one. I'm pretty sure France isn't in Britannia so why DID Lelouch have a french last name? Dammit why didn't his mom and for that matter it'd be pretty obvious Lelouch Lamperouge since it was his mom's maiden name. Dammit plot holes...
aakakjjahfa chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I like Kallen, and I really like how you've written her. She wasn't such a likable character at first because she had no reason to trust or support either Suzaku or Lelouch but that's absolutely in character and I think reading a version of this where Kallen had been the one to rescue Lelouch from his tower would be great it probably won't happen but food for thought, eh?