Reviews for Just Like Magic!
SimplyToti chapter 14 . 4/30
This was such a good read! The story was really refreshing towards the end and your style of writing in general is great. I really enjoyed Lelouch's personality too - he wasn't as conniving and cold as he usually is and I think it added to the effect of a refreshing story. I'm not a sucker for happy endings, but this ending had just the right amount of closure so I don't have that "NOOOO WHY DID IT END THERE," feeling I usually get. Thanks for that!
-cheers, Toti
silverwings27 chapter 1 . 2/17
That fanfiction was amazing and I love your writing style! Keep up the good work :3
lampshadezz chapter 14 . 1/18
I think, as I read the summary and those first few paragraphs of this story, I was in love. In love with the plot, and in love with that witty way you write. And that, THING that you do when you write, the thing that makes it so awesome. It was so entertaining to read this story, with the detailed, interesting and very much amusing wording. And Suzaku and Lelouch. Oh God, those two. I was cracking up with every snarky remark and every bout of sarcastic arguments those two had. And I was also feeling slightly homocidical urges (does that count if it's a human FICTIONAL character?) when that idiot Suzaku left Lelouch for fucking Euphemia. Is that worrying? I don't quite know. And those insights into Lelouch's thoughts about his loneliness after his abandonment, just, gosh. I was tearing up, especially in chapter 10, where, after they had their 'good-bye sex', Lelouch thought about the whole hugging and how he had felt in the tower. I was so close to full-on crying (as in not just my eyes getting teary)! :( (Why was I so emotional? I think back to it now, and I have a feeling it was just a 'spur of the moment' thing)
I know that in this story, Euphemia was all sickeningly saccharine sweet and likeable (from an objective non-yaoi-fan point-of-view) and that, but I HATED her. HOW DARE THAT B*TCH TAKE SUZAKU AWAY FROM LELOUCH?!
*clears throat*
Those last few chapters, from when Euphemia was introduced, were so heart-clenching and ANGSTY. And like Kallen, I cannot BELIEVE that Suzaku was forgiven so quickly. Honestly. It's not that I hate him -quite the contrary; I love him and Lelouch together, they were just MEANT TO BE- but he left Lelouch without a second's hesitation and then just expected to be forgiven just because he'd "given up ever- a lot for Lelouch" (your words, not mine). But in the end I was... satisfied, i guess, because they were both happy. And have they no shame? If given the chance and if in the right moment, I bet they wouldn't mind fucking-uhh, MAKING LOVE even if they had an audience. The thought both thrills and disappoints. Thrills, because that would be damn hot. Disappoints, because while voyeurism is sure as hell creepy, I wouldn't mind being creepy in exchange for watching those two at it (...that makes me sound like a total pervert) but alas, I am not a character in this story, so that would have to be declared impossible. Unless... no, never mind.
And that ending. "By the time they were eighteen, they were as good as married." that was so cute! And so was the fact that Lelouch wanted everyone to be happy.
Tch. I ranted. Sorry XD
lampshadezz chapter 2 . 1/17
your story is so good so far!
um, what exactly was lloyd planning with cecile? it seems really suspicious and unnerving, and i am soo curious!
uhh...what exactly was lloyd planning...? ._.
NessaTheSinner chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
My favorite imperial sibling other then Lelouch has to be Schneizel. Damn he's hot unfeeling fake and yet true. He seeks the present as Lelouch once said and though it is stupid of him do so I wish his dream was true in that it'd be perfect for what I want as selfish as that sounds. Also he's hot and smart and he's smart. Did I mention hot?
NessaTheSinner chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Lol I never thought anyone would actually call the writers out for that one. I'm pretty sure France isn't in Britannia so why DID Lelouch have a french last name? Dammit why didn't his mom and for that matter it'd be pretty obvious Lelouch Lamperouge since it was his mom's maiden name. Dammit plot holes...
Willy Wonka is Wonking chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I like Kallen, and I really like how you've written her. She wasn't such a likable character at first because she had no reason to trust or support either Suzaku or Lelouch but that's absolutely in character and I think reading a version of this where Kallen had been the one to rescue Lelouch from his tower would be great it probably won't happen but food for thought, eh?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
This is really well written _ I just finished code geass a day or so ago and wanted to get out of my depressed funk. So I trawled around to find an interesting sounding story and this was it :D I'm really glad you wrote this.
kikilalakia1 chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
ASDFGHJKL SO CUTE! And hilarious too! XDD
valre chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
*screeches like a banshee*

Because really, what other reaction is decent enough to cover how wonderful and perfect and just so cute that ending was.

I'm back to crying, what the heck. Oh, whatever, it doesn't matter, this is still so beautiful. Oh, man. I'm speechless. Great, great job.
valre chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I cried in this chapter, too.

I don't really hate any of the characters, I just subject myself to the terrible angst which you write and hope that in the end, everything will turn out well. I think, in some way, the LuluKallen was necessary. For plot sake, but also for Lelouch. It's not so far-fetched that he would seek a diversion from Suzaku, and at least Kallen is better than drug abuse or something. She was like that big breath of fresh air you take after you've just had a good long cry. Poor, poor Lelouch, I just felt for him all along.
valre chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I've been reading and reading, and I just had to finally force myself to review. God this chapter has made me tear up a few times, and I actually did start crying at one point. The end of Suzaku and Lelouch's relationship is so sad. I hate how they're just tearing themselves and each other apart.

Your fic is very beautiful and touching, because you've created such a beautiful relationship between the two of them, and its just the perfect fairy tale. I keep tearing up just rendering all those emotional moments! Ah!
chibi nee-san chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Loved it! Especially how you just threw in the clich├ęd back stories without giving a fuck, like, Suzaku can be the third don of a humble woodcutter if I want him to be!
Great job.