Reviews for Docta' Docta'
BeMyRomeo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
omg i never saw that side ... it was great !
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
HOT! I am such a perv. :)
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh wow! *dies of nosebleed*
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
oh wow this was so amazing!
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
good!
shisoma chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*giggles my face bright red* I LOVE your C/E i never thought of it before reading them . Ohh i wish i wa edward. *glares* you tuned me into a Carlisle lover.
Allana Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
*Runs to take a cold shower* JK JK LOL. That... Was... Wow... *Is still breathing hard*
APlethoraOfGreatness chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Rosette, that was amazing! I am serious, you have a major talent for slashes. I think they are truely your thing. You need to definately write more from all of the males in Twilight. (EmXEd isn't seen alot) and JXEd (of course!) I just wanna see more of your work I guess, I love reading your stuff. Hmm... you should write more BXA stuff too ;) Amazing, as always!

Love,

Hannah.
SagepunkSom chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ah! I am a huge fan of the pairing of Carlisle and Edward but there is not enough of it going around. Little by little people are writing more. I am working on something with this paring myself but that won't be for awhile. Love that you wrote this. It was so hot. I wanna play doctor too. LOL Good stuff.
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
. ! LOVE IT
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
If being a pervert is hazardous to one's health, I'm terminal.
cristel the gothicfairy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
YOU MUST WRITE MORE!

-cristel-
lorit chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
WOW! Yup, that sums it up.
DucLeJaques chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Yummy is all i have to say
R-Roberts chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ahahah! I loved it! That song is so funny, I always sing it out loud when it comes on the radio!

Great job, once again :)