Reviews for 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Little Sparrow
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 3/25
This is wonderful! I sincerely hope you will continue this! I don’t think you’ve gotten to the rules part of the title!
Natileroxs chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I love this! Are you planning on a second chapter. If yes then I would be so happy. If not then it is a very good one shot! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Ahahaha! This was great! I think you did a pretty good job with getting all their personalities right, though the phrase 'going steady' seems a bit out of place, considering how old that phrase is. I'd really like it if you someday put up the other chapters!
jsfirestar06 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
well that was nice this is one of my fave types of amuto fanfics cause it always way funny
Hannah L-Sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Funny! I liked it a lot! The only thing is, the title didn't really fit the story since it isn't "rules". But the story was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hmm, I'm curious of what the 8 rules are..
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Tsumugu was always so funny :) I love his overdramatic reactions XD Amuto my OTP in Shugo Chara oh how I adore this fanfic :)

Keep up the great work!
Queenzeze chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love this! it reminds me of this series of one-shot's that I've been looking for, but can't find. You made my Day!
Rainy chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved this take on what would happen if Tsumugu and Ikuto ever met. Great job
FayeTheBitch chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So...what r ikutos rules for dating amu? U no, besides giving tsumugu a aneurysm? Though I'm pretty sure that's midori's rule more then tsumugu's.
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is brilliant XD oh my god i love it!
Felling chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was great (:

I love Ikuto haha !
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
KYAhahahahahahaha...

Man, I feel kind of bad for the poor guy :)
Godzilla220 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
LOL This was so funny! I laughted so much! I really love this story. My rating for this is 20000/5
SaturnDrops459 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
ahahahaha! that was so funny! it was really cute too~ I love Ikuto's shirt so much! xD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »