Reviews for Emmett's Guide to Sex
Janetivo-Salvatore-Bieber chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
LOL that was funny u gonna continue? if u do lemmie b the first 2 noe hehe
smellyia chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Alright girl - whoever said PWP wasn't fantastic!

I loved and cracked up at Professor Emmett and his laser pointer. This was just the kind of hilarity I needed with my cuppa tea.

Loved your humor as usual dear and thank god ive got this great little bit to fall back on for a laugh.
katelyn.ann.13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
This is hilarious, I love Emmett and this just makes me love him more. You really got Emmett's character down to a tee.
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
the original prude that was a great line. having to explain with a lazer pointer were everything went lol. this was a awesome chapter.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
oh my it is like you capture the essence of emm right there is was so good I could totally see him saying it like that. the size of him the trying it over and over to make sure it was right that wasso awesome.
mssammydean chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Heehee...fun fun ;)

I'm curious...what did you originally have planned for this story? ]
caww chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
giggle.

can't wait to read more lessons.

Emmett is being a fun teacher.

I'm so glad Rosalie is involved too.

caww
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Ok I don't think I said it before...but I like the way you're writing TO us as Emmett...I really feel he's here teaching me! LOVE IT! I already told you how much I love him...seriously. He is...just. Wow. AWESOME! As are you! MWUAH!

Anxiously awaiting the next lesson...I promise to pay attention...I'm not even sure I'd mind homework! LMAO!
Sammy chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
seriously i kept waiting for him to say "ooh look a squirrel" lol.
Rhyadawn chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
If it works for Emmet it works! I'm loving proff Emmet!
caww chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
well, you did it again! I'm curious and hooked.

caww
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
LMAO U know I love this! It's all win and can't wait to read even more of Emmett...the teacher...sex education teacher. LMAO.
mssammydean chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh god. Best opener ever! "We met in the usual way. Boy sees bear. Bear mauls boy." Gosh. *giggles like mad*

LOL Emmett. He had to "test" it 4 or 5 times. Hmm...i'm pretty sure the teddy got it the first time but needed to.. "make sure". *rolls eyes* Sex addict. P

*smirks* I was hoping you'd show "the process of constructing" the book... XD

Cant wait for more! ]
Ctinaisfashion chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
so far so good. funny too
sammiex3x chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh boy, ill definitely be interested in what comes next ;)