Reviews for Lap Dog
Did you get enough smut? Any more of this seriousness out of you Shino and Kiba is going to have enough fun for both of us.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
AWESOME
MickeytheNonbinaryFanPerson chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
NYAAA! /
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
That was very interesting, though really good for your first time writing something like that. Though, I do kindly suggest you split your paragraphs in half, that way it is easier to follow when we read it, and we don't get lost, because I know I had to go back and reread a couple times, for both the details and the fact that I got lost. It was really good! Nicely done and keep up the good work!
sasunaru-lover-062494 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
For this being your first lemon it was amazing. I think it is even better than most of the other lemons I have read. (and I have read a pretty good amount of lemons) I hope that you keep up all the good work your doing. :)
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is some HOT stuff!
PhantomWise19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
*nosebleed* Oh geez this was so wonderfully detailed and spot on! X3 you made a masterpiece for all Shino x Kiba fans! 3 Thank you so much! SO sending this to my friends!

~Phantom
Barunka chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
shinofangirl talks too much. We could see Shino's eye, indeed, but it was because of the mistake of animators. And that was Kiba doggish and you used Shino's bug holes as lovely erotic way to pleasure our bug-boy? So what? It was freakin hot! Cute as well, but HOT!
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is shinofangirl again and I meant to put ths in my last review but it totaly slipped my mind until after I hit submit and this site only lets you have one review per chapter/story. Anyway I meant to tell you that Shino does not have bug holes, he can open his skin at will so there are not just random holes in his skin for the bugs to enter and exit.
LadyHoundoom358 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
For this one I give a 6 out of 10. It was a little too much about how dog-like Kiba was and not enough really about Shino. I think I should also tell you that ebony is black, ivory is white. Last thing, and you knew this had to be coming, Shino's eyes are not black. If you watch episode 149 in the original series, when Shino is explaining the secret Aburame family insect repelant, you see his face in profile and catch a glimps of his eye. If you then pause the picture and enlarge it, center it, and wait for it to clear, you will gain undisputible proof the his eyes are a warm, rich, dark, brown. (you have to look close though.)I have done this so i know. (My screen name is not a lie. I am the ultimate Shino fangirl.)
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i barely breathed while reading this.

sooooo hott 3333333
yukixharuyaoi chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
this was so hot, and very well written! teehee i loved how kiba acted like a dog in heat!
Sugar'n'bloodyrainbows chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute I enjoyed this story a lil too much I think ;)
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2010