Reviews for A leftover
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Love it.
littlevamp chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wonderful piece:) Wesker was never a leftover, as Chris should know lol Wesker pretty much brought Umbrella down on his own and succeeded where others have not. Nice job:) Sad, but well worth the read. I could really see William laughing...:)-Lil V
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Good job on this oneshot,sad but I liked it nonetheless. I'm a fan of both wesker and chris :)
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wesker isn't a leftover :(
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Awesome. It's a little sad, but still keeping with the moment. Next time I see that clip I will definitely keep this in mind.
Reyta chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hm...I like your writing style, simplistic but bold in diction. However, in my own opinion, I don't think you quite captured Albert Wesker. I don't believe Wesker would ever consider himself a failure, even if he was on death's doorstep. Especially when he was the only Wesker child remaining. But I enjoyed the story either way.
Gramm485 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Good stuff! Great use of descriptive terms. Short, but very intense.
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
My god, this was brilliant but so heart wretching. As a huge Wesker fan, I was deeply saddened by his demise. Heck, I probably will be forever. Goodness, I feel so terrible for him, especially with those three laughing at him.

Beautiful work here. Keep it up!

~Divine Arion~