Reviews for Said The Tortoise to the Hare
tre chapter 3 . 4/21
Asdfghjkl this is perfect
The most in-character Draco and Harry i've ever read? Draco is absolutely perfect with his scheming
I love fics where someone sets out to seduce the other, instead of mutual insta-love or them both secretly pining after each other for ages, and you executed it brilliantly! Thank you for this, it was a wonderful read
nina chapter 3 . 4/1
Love your story...''... and my good opinion shoul be all anyone in the world needs'' I fall in love with that sentence. And the end, last sentence... I was just laughing so hard through the whole story. You really made my day ;)
nina chapter 2 . 4/1
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. All Draco's SUBTLE hints... simply hilarious. And it's just so Draco - or better even - a true epitome of a Slytherin ;)
accia1199 chapter 3 . 3/30
You made my heart melt!
Actually scratch that all of me is melting.
This is super heart warming
LIKE WOW
WELL DONE
This is the drarry i love
this is the draco that Jk rowlling completely forgot about while writing her amazing books
honestly
WOW
Another story that I've read for a second time. Your writing, flow and build ups are amazing!
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/27
Oh my goodness this is so precious and wonderful and even a little steamy. Great story!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/27
Looks like Hermione's instincts on Elise were wrong. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my goodness I love how calculating Draco is. The way he can pick apart Ginny. Great chapter!
Ali-Paoli chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
That was just perfect, Ok? I was caught completely off guard by how fucking GREAT that was! If I never read another Drarry again, I'd just be volunteer this was the last one. I loved it; thank you so much for writing this!
sam chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Wooooooooow
Baxter87 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
This was tooo cute.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Well done. Actually, more than well done. Your writing was superb.