Reviews for Said The Tortoise to the Hare
NemmerlesRaven chapter 3 . 4/4
So adorable :D
Crystia chapter 3 . 3/19
I like this! It's cute. :)

Ummm. I have both compliments and critiques to contribute! I hope you don't mind critiques. If you don't like them, I'm very sorry, and I mean them with no hostility whatsoever and I really did like this story.

Okay. I was going to split them up, but the positive kind of got mixed up with the critiques so I don't even know. I'll just leave it.

One thing that struck me as odd: why wasn't Draco irritated at Harry for dropping contact with him for several weeks? I know he "understood" the reason (sometimes I swear he seemed omniscient), but that's still kind of...bad. Especially since they're friends. And even if Draco readily forgave him, I feel like Harry should've tried to grovel first! Where was the groveling? I wanted the groveling. T.T

Still, I really liked how Draco manipulated Harry. Like, I know it's kind of a not-good basis for a relationship, but seeing as he generally meant what he said, he just -chose- what he said very carefully...I enjoyed it. :)

Hermione felt a bit rude-r than usual, but this might be because it's Draco's POV. I sort of liked her anyway. Nosy but good intentions! She wasn't perfect, but yeah! :D

...Ginny Ginny Ginny. Throwing her boyfriends at Harry. Pfft. So not good. I really liked Draco's and Hermione's conversation when she asks where he heard that description, and he says, "helpfully"..."your fiance".

As for critiques...well, to start with, when you said things like "Draco started to harden" or whatever, I could only think METAPOD. I thought it was a little...unnecessary. There can be attraction without constant sex thoughts. It seemed a tiny bit IN YOUR FACE and ridiculous. He's a grown man. Self-control is a wonderful thing! There might be slips, but...I think it made Draco's love seem more attraction-based than emotionally-based, combined with other descriptions.

And, I mean, on a similar note, that last scene...I mean, if it leads to sex, whatever, but that first kiss seemed more like an ATTACK than a first kiss. Like, he goes from planting one on him, to giving him a blow job, and I'm just like...what? Harry, did you have no doubts? No worries whatsoever about unwelcomed advances, and ruining the relationship with a best friend and coworker?

Err...actually, the sex descriptions in general...how long are tongues that they get "tangled around" and...I mean, the rest of the story was pretty good, but the sex scene I admittedly skimmed over. I'm fine with sex scenes, but this one seemed a bit...

Your portrayal of girls was also rather...unflattering. Honestly, that thing with Sanders being jealous and trying to kill Draco in a fit of rejected rage? That tends to happen way more with men as the perpetrators. Like, I know it was probably unintentional, and I'm not saying that men are the devil or anything, but it did come off as rather unfair to me. Ginny was tossing boys in Harry's face, Hermione was "blaming" Draco for being in love with Harry, Sanders was the epitome of the media-stereotyped "jealous bitch"...Hahhh.

Please don't take it as if I think the story was horrible or something because of these. But if I had to choose one area of improvement, in my opinion, the sex would be the main thing, followed by female representation.

Anyway! I'm sorry. Back to positive stuff! I really liked Harry being shy and nervous about asking Draco out, and figuring out his feelings. Pfft, Draco WOULD be awake while Harry confesses his love to his supposedly-sleeping self, wouldn't he? XD

...No, like seriously, that was my FAVORITE THING. Draco was such a little shit. I loved it. Pretending not to notice Harry's distraction, hahahahahahaha so delightfully EVIL I loved it loved it loved it. Hahhh, I wish we could've seen more doubt on Harry's behalf. That would have been unbelievable enjoyable. Harry slowing figuring out his feelings for Draco...you write that aspect so well. :P

I liked the hawks too! Or falcons. I don't even know, but they were adoooorable. In a bloodthirsty sort of way.

Whoo okay I gotta go to class now. Thanks for posting! It was a fun read. :)
Robotboy chapter 3 . 3/16
what a great story. i cant blame dracos tactics lol. he clearly loves harry. it was really funny how hermione and ron were on to him yet couldnt do anything. i would love to see their reactions but i can well imagine it :)
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/16
lol. gotta love sneaky draco
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 3/14
Such a sweet little ending, I would have expected more of a back lash from Hermione and Ron and how they took this new revelation but still, a perfect well rounded ending
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/14
Wow that is some powerful crazy arse stalker behaviour
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/14
Harry's blushes are so cute, and Draco was right to act that way with Ron. I mean the main practically spelled it out to himself, "Ginny is over confident that Harry will do anything for her," but she was the one who was unhappy so it's not up to him. Not really. He can't just quit for her to be happier.
Ani Mei chapter 3 . 3/12
I enjoy reading about Malfoy's methodology and his patience. It's very Slytherin and very interesting, although it can be considered manioulation, I think it shows how well Malfoy knows Harry and playing his strengths. I really enjoy reading Malfoy's rational and explanations.
Adriana Espan chapter 3 . 2/18
Love the scheming Draco hahaha and Harry's characterization! :3 \(-)/
Very cute!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 2/10
very good!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 3 . 2/8
Awww, so cute!
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/15
What can I say other than the fact I love your stories? They're awesome. Each one I read is awesome. Drarry is awesome and your stories make them love them even more
Articuno chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Great fic!
lunaatje123 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for the story! It was cute. I really liked how you portrayed Draco and did the story from his perspective.