Reviews for The Day Before The Day
conem15 chapter 11 . 3/25
This story is awesome so far! I just wanted to say that rule 3 is never be unreachable
Mysteryfan17 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
...1 word. Awesome. Going to the next one. :D 10/10
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
yay! I love it! And no, I don't think it was the right time for Gibbs to find out about the abuse. Otherwise, Tony wouldn't be the man who he is today. Well done! I like it!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
gibbs didn't join ncis until shannon and kelly died and back then it was know as NIS
PhoenixFire859 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Love this story, now straight to the next one... :) benefit of reading complete stories
enchanted nightingale chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Loved it!
cruising chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Nice:)
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Nice.
PsychoBlonde chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
I've got one word for this fic, or maybe two words LOVED IT! the story was interestíng througout the story, it was well written and I liked the way you made it an AU where Tony and Gibbs met each other before Baltimore :) Will continue with the sequel right away :D

-PsychoBlonde-
lily anson chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
finally finished the story, you did great. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.
lily anson chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Not quite half way through the story yet, but I love it so far. Very well done. Hope the rest is half as good but I bet it's even better. :)
Tonyasakid chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love the kind of story where we read about what tony might have been like as a kid, and this story is written exeptionally well :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
LOVED this story. It would be cool if Mia was actually Abby, their personalities seem quite similar...:)
Ilerre chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I like the beginning of your story, but I don't think it's really credible to have Gibbs act like that towards Tony. He wouldn't call a kid by his last name and wouldn't threaten a little kid who'd just been witness to a kidnapping and hurt. In the TV show, Gibbs always treats children with care, and I don't see that here. Just because it's Tony and we know how it'll be between them, I still found it totally non-believable that he'd act like that.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
This story was amazing! A 12 year old Tony who helps Gibbs on a case was an awesome idea. Loved it, and great job!

Kind Regards,~ Gg