Reviews for The Day Before The Day
paula chapter 12 . 7/11
lovethisstory
Sheer.Madness.7.9.22 chapter 1 . 6/23
This was probably the fourth time I've read this fanfiction and I'm pretty sure by now that I would never tire of reading about the amazing, adorable little DiNozzo. The plot and the idea are incredible. I'll go reading the sequels again now.
Catalina Leigh chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
This was amazing! Even with the altered timeline and other AU bits, everything went together perfectly. I will admit though that my heart broke when Tony didn't tell Gibbs about his father. But as soon as Gibbs got that phone call I knew he wouldn't. And I understand why you did it like that. More "Tony", in my opinion. He's stubborn and doesn't like asking for help, so you stayed true to the character. That ending though...Grr! Lol. Now I can't wait to read the next one. :) Well done. Great story.
conem15 chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
This story is awesome so far! I just wanted to say that rule 3 is never be unreachable
Mysteryfan17 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
...1 word. Awesome. Going to the next one. :D 10/10
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
yay! I love it! And no, I don't think it was the right time for Gibbs to find out about the abuse. Otherwise, Tony wouldn't be the man who he is today. Well done! I like it!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
gibbs didn't join ncis until shannon and kelly died and back then it was know as NIS
PhoenixFire859 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Love this story, now straight to the next one... :) benefit of reading complete stories
enchanted nightingale chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Loved it!
cruising chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Nice:)
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Nice.
PsychoBlonde chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
I've got one word for this fic, or maybe two words LOVED IT! the story was interestíng througout the story, it was well written and I liked the way you made it an AU where Tony and Gibbs met each other before Baltimore :) Will continue with the sequel right away :D

-PsychoBlonde-
lily anson chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
finally finished the story, you did great. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.
lily anson chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Not quite half way through the story yet, but I love it so far. Very well done. Hope the rest is half as good but I bet it's even better. :)
Tonyasakid chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love the kind of story where we read about what tony might have been like as a kid, and this story is written exeptionally well :)