Reviews for The Day Before The Day
PhoenixFire859 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Love this story, now straight to the next one... :) benefit of reading complete stories
enchanted nightingale chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Loved it!
cruising chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Nice:)
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Nice.
PsychoBlonde chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
I've got one word for this fic, or maybe two words LOVED IT! the story was interestíng througout the story, it was well written and I liked the way you made it an AU where Tony and Gibbs met each other before Baltimore :) Will continue with the sequel right away :D

-PsychoBlonde-
lily anson chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
finally finished the story, you did great. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.
lily anson chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Not quite half way through the story yet, but I love it so far. Very well done. Hope the rest is half as good but I bet it's even better. :)
Tonyasakid chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love the kind of story where we read about what tony might have been like as a kid, and this story is written exeptionally well :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
LOVED this story. It would be cool if Mia was actually Abby, their personalities seem quite similar...:)
Ilerre chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I like the beginning of your story, but I don't think it's really credible to have Gibbs act like that towards Tony. He wouldn't call a kid by his last name and wouldn't threaten a little kid who'd just been witness to a kidnapping and hurt. In the TV show, Gibbs always treats children with care, and I don't see that here. Just because it's Tony and we know how it'll be between them, I still found it totally non-believable that he'd act like that.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
This story was amazing! A 12 year old Tony who helps Gibbs on a case was an awesome idea. Loved it, and great job!

Kind Regards, Gg
Ria Rose chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I'm really loving this story so far! I'm a sucker for any story that promises Tony being taking care of by Gibbs. :) I have one itty, bitty complaint though. If the story takes place on Long Island, the NYPD wouldn't be involved, they're only for the five boroughs. If the story is in either Nassua or Suffolk County, their respective departments would take care of it (Sorry, I'm a native Long Islander, and that stuck out to me.). Most people not from the area most likely wouldn't pick up on it or care, so feel free to ignore me, LOL. Other than that, I'm. Seriously enjoying this, poor Tony... :(
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
This chapter. Made me cry. ... ... ... this is the fifth time I've read this story and its soooooo good! I love your works! keep it up, or i'll eat your face.

and please update the day after the day soon!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
*growl* Evil little bugger. Damn you cliffhanger!

Lovely story, by the way. Does Tony eventually 'fess up to the abuse?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
great story. It was so when Tony was going to talk he didnt he out his life on hold and thought of someone else as usual.

cant wait to read the next one and the one after that