Reviews for Detox
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Interesting way how we see house going cold turkey over his pain tablets
Wilson is helping by showing his feelings.
Raiden Akutabi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo CUTE! XD XD XD XD I LOVED! JUST... JUST PERFECT!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I need to use few words since I have little time due to the fact that people need SLEEP. That was priceless, precious and absolutely amazing. Loved Wilson's resoning and House's softer side. I really hope you wrote more of similar goodness. :)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love the bed scene, so cute. XDD
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love the end :D
hlaurie61159 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Excellent!
anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
great story, true to character but..."so, about the sex..."

lol
SadisticEyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
aw that was adorable and angsty! I LOVED IT! yummy it my all tingly it was fun reading it!
Herzblut chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I just wanted to say "Thank you for this great One-Shot!" I am loving it! The characters are so real! I can hear exaclty their voices in the Dialouges. Great! THIS slash-pairing is so lovely! ... I hope we will see more about their weird relationship in the TV!

Greetings from Germany
skibump724 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh my god. I loved it. It was so awesome. So great. I can't say enough good stuff about it... :D
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! gosh, you're amazing. i love your writing so, so much. it makes my life happy.

...unfortunately, i have to change from my mild-mannered alter-ego to...grammar nazi! *theme music and swooshy cape noise* but really, the only thing i found was in the phrase "...his tongue finding it’s way into my mouth", which should be "...his tongue finding ITS way into my mouth". no apostraphe. just saying.

...and i am SO sorry about being so nitpicky, but it's a bad habit, and bad habits are hard to break. just remember how much i love your writing when you're annoyed with me for pointing out silly little things like that. :)
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very nicely done, great story. Hurt, comfort, love, just the right dosis. Thanks for writing this lovely story.
Lylaa chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I absolutely love this story. Just the right amount of "cute" and "fluff".
Jisa chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw! I really liked that!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
:D I love these stories! Very sweet. Not overly slash, and I could see this happening. Loved it!