Reviews for You're Nobody 'till Somebody Loves You
TrudyW chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Ahhhh, that was so sweet at the end, thank you.
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Aww _

I loved reading this. I don't get to find many good fics featuring these two favorite characters of mine, so thanks :D

Poor Ron feeling like dirt, and Snape feeling guilty... I felt so bad for the both of them! But in the end, they found a nice companionship :). Nicely done, really well written.
ASF13957 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Great story! I thought both Ron and Snape were very in character. I don't usually like Ron stories, but this one was really good.
gothic antagonist chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Wow, this story was so sweet. Heartbreakingly so at some points, but overall it was beautiful 3 I really enjoyed reading it, which is odd for me, because I usually cannot stand Ron! But I really liked him in this story, so it's alright :)

Dipi chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
i agree i was expecting a bit of romance here but thank god you made hermione better than harry. i just wanted to punch harry there. hermione had the grace to do something for her friend

story was good. maybe a sequel, perhaps?
darkorangecat chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Wonderful! It was great how they caught each other staring at each other through the flash of lightning and how Ron proved himself a formidable chess player. :)

I like the use of the gramophone and Dean Martin. So refreshing. Touching ending.
darkorangecat chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
I like Snape's insight into Ron's anger at his friends. It gives the reader a different, unbiased perspective. I also really liked that Hermione added the chess set and the notes. It was a nice touch.

This was great: "Snape and Ron looked at each other briefly before, simultaneously; they both snorted and looked away. Snape turned his back to Ron while Ron continued to look at the ceiling."
darkorangecat chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
I am glad that Snape broke in after that disastrous 'visit' from Ron's friends. Ginny calling him self-centered...not very nice of her at all. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
darkorangecat chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
I like that Ron realizes that Snape actually did save his life and Dumbledore's insistence that he thank the professor himself.
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
It is interesting how our minds can decieve us and how our perception colors how we see others. I like how you brought this out in Ron's thoughts as to Snape's intentions toward him based on faulty memories. Nicely done.
kkj chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I have really enjoyed the first four chapters and hope that you do continue this as it is very interesting and I like the character dynamics.
MystikalRedRose chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Great story! D
PurpleReader29 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
That's a real nice way to tie things up. Cool story!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Oh I loved the ending, it was SWEET! You managed to check all the characters' personalities, which is hard for me anyways, and the song ending was very creative. It's a lovely story and definitely has that moral thing going on.
Valmarien chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
It's nice to see Snape relate to another character than Harry, for once. That was a good story, I've enjoyed it.