Reviews for Matt and Kate OneShots
Clevingerrr chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
These are some nice one-shots! They're very humorous and heartwarming, and provide a much-needed expansion to the Airborn trilogy. Focusing on life after the three books was a good idea, and the different scenarios you've presented so far have been enjoyable reads. My personal favorite had to be the wedding chapter, which even caused a guy like me to go "aww..." every so often.
My only critique would be that Matt and Kate sometimes use modern-day terminology and slang, which can be kind of unfitting at times. It isn't enough to draw the reader away from the story, but it's still a minor issue.

I hope you're going to add on to this story in the future. I noticed that the last update was in mid-2012, but you left off the last chapter promising to post more. Although I fear that you may have abandoned this series, I hope that you will eventually continue this at least until Kate delivers the baby. You have a lot of talent for crafting this sort of fanfiction, and I would recommend that you keep on writing!
JM chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
CUTE! XD
Maria chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
cool
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
That was very good! I am sorry to hear about your family! Hope everything goes well! Keep writing I love your work
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
I absolutely love these one shots of yours! I'm a big fan of this series and the couple, and it is a shame that there are very few stories on these two. I also cannot wait to read about Kate's angry mood swings!
Good job so far and keep it up!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
impatient chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
When are you going to write another one I've been waiting for months upon months!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
i want the next story
A. Wrighter chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
This comes from a person who drinks-8 shots your first time would leave you blacked out and asleep, if not slightly dead. All around a good one shot, though! (no pun intended)
ryan chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
This was very good I liked the all of the stories I just finished reading the series for the 5th time and I like how you wrote all of these except for some of the characters were out of character in some stories like kate in the one where matt taught her to play piano. She was too girly there and it says near the end of the first book that matt can't sing... So its a bit incorrect but they are still really good
bribumblebee chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
I am SO glad that you updated another chapter. I absolutely love the Airborn series and I love your story. I'm not going to beg for another chapter, but you know that's what I'm thinking. Keep it up; great job!

~bribumblebee
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
This chapter was really good. please update ASAP.
bribumblebee chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
I loved this chapter! I thought it was so sweet! I love the Airborn series and I'm kind of upset that there aren't many stories about it. I would write one if I could. But keep it up! Can't wait to see what's next.

~bribumblebee :)
Midnight Sol chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Surprisingly, I rather enjoyed this. Not perfect, but very well written, and interesting.

I think I will read more. (thats a good thing)

Loves,

Lafanda

I think I will add this to My NoBS list. (also a good thing)
WAVE797 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »