Reviews for Ameliorating the Future
Jenn chapter 32 . 5/25
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
-Jenn
(the-girl-who-loves-this-fanfic)
Hermione! Severus! Faye! Damn you Lucius! This fic is SO good- one of the best that I have read for a long time...I love it!
LUCIUS OMG this story is intense and suspenseful...VERY intense and suspenseful and I LOVE IT!
-D
McGonagall ... but... but... no ... nonoNO this is too much
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
Oh please don't let this fanfiction be done with! I absolutely love this, I couldn't stop reading it even when I had homework and revision to do! There just has to be more, I need an ending! x
NightAuror1993 chapter 32 . 10/11/2014
Hi. I know it's been 4yeas but I was wondering if this was going to be continued as it is amazing!
Gernie chapter 32 . 5/26/2014
I really love this story. I just wish that I could read an ending
nightpurr chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this has been a wonderful story but I notice it is not complete. :-( do you intend to pick it back up & complete it?
LoveSpock chapter 32 . 6/28/2013
Great story! I read the first one and just had to read this sequel!

I really hope you pick it up again writing it.
josecullenforever chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
i absolutly love this sequel! i saw that you havent uptdate in a while so please continue this story! im begging you!
PD: i speak spanish not english, so excuse me for any mistake :D
di chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
why didn't you call it a draco/severus story...:(
Bkschim chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
Awe :( I was very sad to see that the story had not been completed. I was reading at every chance i got for the past two days, absolutely glued to the screen. I loved the way you expressed the characters. I have read MANY Severitus FanFics and this by far has been the best thought out and well written one I have come across. I really do hope that one day you will come back and finish it. I will be waiting for that day!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Oh thank you! Ahh, now I feel much better about how this story is going now that the Severus and Harry thing is sorted.
If Draco is going to be a part of Harry's little family shortly I think I could see them becoming possible friends. I hope Ron can at least not do something stupid when he hears the whole story.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really, really hope you'll manage to find some miracle to somehow bring Harry and Severus back together. I think that if he's given a chance to explain, and he does explain EVERYTHING, that Severus could make Harry not hate him anymore. Probably not be very happy with him at all and distrustful for a while, but not hate him.
Well done characters, and I think you're really sticking to how you made Harry in the prior fanfiction. That usually seems to be the one thing a lot of people find difficult.
Sela McGrane chapter 32 . 3/7/2012
Okay, I just spent the last two days glued to my computer reading this story, and the one that came before it. Only to get to the end, find it left HANGING...seriously, you should finish this.

I mean REALLY!