Reviews for Dear Stranger
Isabella Marie Cullen at chapter 20? Alice with topaz eyes? I really don't get it.. ._.'
Death by Nutella chapter 32 . 5/13/2010
I love this story. It was written very poetically. The words flowed into one another, fitting together perfectly. I loved the letters thing while Bella was away. Amazing writing. x
TwistedLeaves chapter 32 . 11/3/2009
Amazing...*sigh*. I would love to be as good as you but I obviously am not. Truly beautiful yet heartbreaking but with a happy ending!
TwistedLeaves chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
Oh the angst! The angst!
TwistedLeaves chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
Who! Cambridge! I wanna go there..but I have to get good A level and IB results first.
TwistedLeaves chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
Holy Sh-! I'm actually full out crying right now. So painful but I can't stop reading!
TwistedLeaves chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
*Sob* I feel as though my heart has ripped along with Bella. Really good though. *Sob (again)*
TwistedLeaves chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow...that was beautiful. A really promising first chapter!
Maneli Swan chapter 33 . 9/22/2009
Hey,I was wandering will you put a squel to this it would be cool.
weflytothetardis chapter 33 . 8/31/2009
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVES THIS STORY!
tink3rb311ar3b31 chapter 32 . 8/25/2009
This is the most perfect ending for this story. I couldn't even come close to something like this for an ending. It is so perfect, so beautiful, and so Bella and Edward.

Please promise me something. Please tell me you will write another story, because you have such an amazing way with words. Your words are inspiring, your story's inspiring, and your story's beautiful. Please don't leave me hangin. Please write another story.

~Tink, I'll be waiting
Manelli S chapter 33 . 8/13/2009
I really loved your story it was perfect.
CeeCee17 chapter 32 . 8/11/2009
This story was amazing. i loved it. you did a good job. will you be writing others? you should publish your own books because this is your talent. :)
Emmett's Best Girl chapter 32 . 8/3/2009
i wasnt going to cry about the story, i was going to cry because the story is over! ( im so sad! i hope you start another new stpry...not a sequel...just another story...i love the way you write...) let me know if your going to do another story...)
TwilightAddiction.2013 chapter 33 . 8/2/2009
awesome story i loved it :]