Reviews for The Daycare Center Egg!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Great! Best ikarishipping story ever!
ManleyTogekiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
While i normally despise the pairing of Paul and Dawn this story was well written and hilarous good job
jayfeather12345 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This was so cute! Especially after the last two stories of yours that I just read XD
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This was adorable! Seriously whenever I play Pokemon and there is a daycare in the game I take my time to breed a pair for a lot of times and intend to get myself a shiny, I also do this in order to obtain a Pokemon that has the perfect set of hidden abilities, traits, natures and all those technical stuff. Call me crazy, but I don't really mind taking a lot of time to finish the game, because I enjoy breeding my darling Pokemon. That's why I loved this story, because it reminded me of how fast the daycare grandpa gets out and offers eggs and how frequently my Pokemon produces eggs once one egg was produced (They're so in love.. awww... hahaha). Anyways, I like the Dawn and Paul fluff here, I have always believed that there was always an underlying sexual tension in their encounters. And LOL to the scarring lecture on the Starlies and the Combees, poor Dawn :3
Yoyo77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
very good fic xD hahaha , that if this crazy old man ! but that is going to do? xD I liked it really :))
YounGanstaGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
_' ummm... I don't know what I think of this. The talk? Do you mean... S...E...X? I am now scarred for life with mental images.
Cheeno chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Very entertaining with all those eggs! Wish it was that fast in the games, would have made it so much faster to hatch for shinies ;)
The ending was very sweet, but it was a bit contradictory, going from 'I don't remember her name' to 'I'm in love with her' in just a few hours.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This is really funny
Skatavinge chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Funny, but strange...
Ha chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hahahahaha! I love this story! So funny
Dgf chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Ha ha ha! That was funny, you should do more
guess who chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved it ! : )
Write more dawn and paul romance fanfiction
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I liked this one, its funny... "giggling"
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
My God! I nearly choked at that last line! This was hilarious!