Reviews for The Daycare Center Egg!
YounGanstaGirl chapter 1 . 8/13
_' ummm... I don't know what I think of this. The talk? Do you mean... S...E...X? I am now scarred for life with mental images.
Cheeno chapter 1 . 7/29
Very entertaining with all those eggs! Wish it was that fast in the games, would have made it so much faster to hatch for shinies ;)
The ending was very sweet, but it was a bit contradictory, going from 'I don't remember her name' to 'I'm in love with her' in just a few hours.
cid.neha chapter 1 . 6/13
This is really funny
Skatavinge chapter 1 . 4/5
Funny, but strange...
Ha chapter 1 . 3/22
Hahahahaha! I love this story! So funny
Dgf chapter 1 . 3/20
Ha ha ha! That was funny, you should do more
guess who chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved it ! : )
Write more dawn and paul romance fanfiction
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I liked this one, its funny... "giggling"
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
My God! I nearly choked at that last line! This was hilarious!
Wisher81 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Aw, that was great. I'm still cracking up from the last line. Ha, is does feel like that when you drop two pokemon off at the day care. Thanks for the great story!
Bye, and don't forget to smile!
Golden Llama Goddess chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Haha, lol, this is funny!
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
LOL.
MrButtons chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I hate you for every writing. Please stop, because this is disgusting. You're scaring me, and if this is our future writers, than I give up in English. In books. Why? Because people don't have much sense up there. Paul and Dawn are just anti, the end. The obvious ship should be together, and that's the end. So stop being a damn douche ass, and come to terms with me to see that ikari is just anti!

Forever hating. Buttons :( P.s, you have awful mouth calculations. Paul Egg Dawn NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
My family thinks I'm insane now because I couldn't stop laughing! This was brilliant! I love it! *Snicker*
Twi