Reviews for Power Failure
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was so fun to read! I loved every bit of it. :)
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Excellent !

Excellent balance between feelings and physical descriptions ! Nothing gross or too visual. The getting together was smart and "motivated", I mean, it isn't a text with characters having sex for sex -

Really well done, I love it !
Einsamkeit chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Usually, I don't read fics this short because I like long stories where the characters can be developed over time... but I really liked this ! it was sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's gone straight to my favorites !
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is awesome! the perfect amount of smut with the perfect portrayal of two very interesting charcters from one of my favorite series. And I love how you've worded it so that I can appreciate the story best. Brillantly written, I'm envying your writing skills right now, kicking myself for letting myself get out of practice.

Love it, love it, love it. I'm favoriting this as future reference, and for my enjoyment as well.

You rock!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
With the exception of the last line lacking finality, I absolutely adored this story. It had the perfect amount of lemon while remaining classy and well-written. I very, very much enjoyed it.
cerespallas chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love it all. The smut, the way they talk and her fear of storm. It makes her look so human, and the way she said she's going to bed after all that instead of gleefully take the second round.

She said she's going to bed, but who knows if she's sleeping... she just said she's going to bed...
champylin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
great... so awesomely great! LOLz

well, i read your message, but i was reading this fic already... LOLz i was suddenly curious for the stories you write, coz' huzzah and cards and questions are utterly impressive... so yah... and i say, i love this one-shot fic :))
SnowAngel chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
wonderful! you capture their characters and their fiery relationship perfectly :-)
Shadow Moomba chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
A work of complete an utter geniusness! I loved this one-shot and who knew Quistis loved the word fuck? Again, loved this. Queifer
Rast chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hm. Somehow, that doesn't quite feel like an ending to me.
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love this sexy little story..every bit of it, cuss words and all. I would have liked a little more description on the action, especially about Seifer but nevertheless, your story was very entertaining.
sivasixthreeoh chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is wonderful. You're very good at capturing the biting snark of Quistis & Seifer together. And bonus points for hotness!

I also liked the way you described Seifer's relationship with Fujin and Raijin, and their relationship with the elements. I thought that was a nice touch. :)
staceums chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
"I've got it bad, I've got it bad, I've got it bad, I'm hot for teacher..."

I thought about doing a oneshot just like this, but didn't have enough energy :) Good thing you did it instead.

I'm actually writing up a Seifer fantasy sequence in my current fic that resembles this somewhat. I mean, how can we ignore Quistis being a hot bitchy teacher? It just begs for smut material ;)

Good writing!
Vinagre y Azucar chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
A very simple, clean and short fic that makes the reader want more of it! I love the way Q, and S behave, very human. Keep writing!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Lol! The dialogue was, as always, wonderful. The sex scene I'm a little undecided about tbh - it was good but maybe not long enough? Or rather not all that clear, especially when it came to the climax... Other than that, good story :D