Reviews for Blood of an Innocent
Nate chapter 13 . 8/24
"And in the process I may begin to have som reconciliation..." Yeah... fuck that noise.

And here is where I drop this flaming shitfic...
Nate chapter 4 . 8/24
Oh fucking christ - these fuckers need to die, not starting having qualms about what they previously did.
mahhhfy chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
That was amazing. The language and grammar could have used some work, but that's the kind of thing you can get from a beta. Other than that, the story itself was really great. Thanks for writing!
hawkswench chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
The ending did show you were getting bored but otherwise a very interesting story. Great job.
hawkswench chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
This chapter has them coming out of the prison and the previous chapter (ron) has them coming out of the Manor. I'm confused.
hawkswench chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I thought Harry's body had already left the prison and went to the manor for entombment?
Potterformers chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Potterformers says, "Fuck off Dumbledore, it is time you leave Harry top be what he wishes without been control to do so."
Grammar matters chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
'Prelog' is the name of a town in Slovenia and another in Croatia. It is also an Eastern-European surname, and, as the 'Prelog strain' is the name for a specific chemical interaction. Since none of these are even remotely related to the introductory chapter of your story, I can only assume you meant 'Prologue'.
Everyone makes mistakes, and they aren't anything major in the body of a chapter, but misspelling the title of the chapter is just lazy. Sorry.
It's a shame, because the chapter itself (cliches aside) is very well written and quite outstanding for a story of this type. It has a believable and logical chain of events which lead to the story's premise: Harry's imprisonment in Azkaban. This is genuinely rare for stories with this premise, and I applaud you for it.
Keep up the good writing!

All the best.
misteryman526 chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Well, it was an interesting take on the King!Harry theme. I think that Harry's resurrection made him too powerful for the reader to sympathize with him, so perhaps making another person the central character could have made the story more personal. The weakest part of the story though, was the unjustified imprisonment in Azkaban. Having Fudge decide to prosecute Harry is very believable, since he's abused his position as Minister many times before, but I've read very few stories that portrayed Dumbledore and his friends turning against him in a believable fashion. If you could come up with a reasonable explanation at the start for Sirius, Dumbledore, etc., to turn against him it would help the story a lot. You'd have to add a bit after James and Lily return where Dumbledore discovers how they were duped into believing Harry's guilt (my favorite was a story where the Veratiserum at Harry's trial was switched with a potion that made him say whatever the brewer wanted him to say). I think that having a semi-reasonable explanation for his conviction makes it more likely that Harry would forgive his former friends instead of avenging his injuries on them.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
Interesting.
Xterker23 chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Nice
fireburnshot chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Dumbledork seems to always make the wrong decision and regret it later...this time it's WAY to late.
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
something so very touching about the 'goodby'
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I like this version...it gives much more background, and the feelings of the characters.
sarenelsoria chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
all and al a satifying tale, however there is a spelling error around chapter 20 it ends with hi when I presume you meant to say him.