Reviews for Sacrifices
bri chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
um Sam is the baby brother so um yeah that aspect is inaccurate
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is a really great story, sad but good. It's nice to see what Dean willingly does for his little brother and vice versa.
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is heartbreaking and beautiful. Dean is so gentle, but as damaged as Sam. Its an amazing read. Thank you.
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was sad, very, very sad.

But sad is good.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, that's a great story, but it would really suck if that's how it happens. lol!

I was looking up the meaning to names the other day, and did you know that Dean means head or leader, and Samuel means healed by God. So I was thinking maybe that will mean something later on, since dean's always been the leader, maybe something will happen with Sam. just a thought. lol! Goos job on the one-shot, you always write the best ones. lol
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
It must be hard to live like that. Poor Sam. Poor them both :(
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
What a horrible sacrifice Sammy made! I can totally see that this is both Sam and Dean's worst nightmare. Yet, I feel that you made a brilliant observation by realizing that of all the things Sam took a leaf out of Dean's book, it would be making painful and life-changing sacrifices for the well-being of everyone else. And no matter how hard bearing this life for himself might be, I'm sure Sammy would never regret giving everything up to ensure his big brother, who had always been the one to give everything up, would be fine; and definitely better off than anything he had had before in his life. Sam would never let Dean die for his own convenience. He'll soldier on and pay the prize.

Excellently written but really heart-breaking as well. Now I dearly hope there will be a more cheerful future in store for the brothers when everything is said and done.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story but too sad, Poor Sam, why did he have to end up like that after the final battle?
IritIlan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. If that's what you called stupid, I'd certainly like to read stories you call serious, because this was amazing. I love the idea of sacrifising by staying, even when things are so awful, not by dying and that both of them sticking by with the day to day hardship is better than dying for each other.

Wonderful story.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A wonderful short story.
victorwebsterx chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
You know what? I loved this. Maybe some more. Maybe getting their own place. Dean working. Coping. I would love u more.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story. I could see Sam making, what for him would be, the ultimate sacrifice. Giving up everything but his life for Dean. Well done. Thank you.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow nice one shot!

Kati
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
wow. unexpected. *sniff* oh, sammy. also, oh dean. now, i just hope kripke gives us a happier ending...

uhm. not very coherent here, sorry. liked this, even while my heart breaks for those boys. well done :)
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Dean did everything he could so Sam would be able to live a life. This is so not what he wanted for his baby brother.

And I'm sure Sam wanted Dean to live a normal life. Sooner or later he might be cursing himself for being a burden on his brother. I know I would if I was in his place.

You're a meanie you know that. You'll fit right in with Kripke & Co.