Reviews for Vitalis Memoria
Eriklover101 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
ah plz update soon i really like this story plz update soon again.
ishala8 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Wow! If you don't call THAT being in trouble, then I've got no idea what would define the word.

This is a great fic by the way. Keep up the good work.
Ida Cippo chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I have to admite having needed to go back a few chapters to catch on the plot of the story again but else I was far from disappointed. The chapter is short, certainly, but you made me curious about this story (again!).

I do pity the poor man trying to help... he came face to face with a possessed girl, who would have killed him while he only wanted to help -_-' those things happen.

update soon!
Romancelover1321 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Kagome can get through this. Though I personally wouldn't like Sesshomaru stuck in my mind either.
ChaoticReverie chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Brah... what a tease. Such short chapters! Yet good, all the same.

I was excited to see you start a new story, though I can't help but wonder when you'll find the time to update again. It's been a while, it seems.

The premise of the story is very fresh, and I like it so far. I can't wait to see what future chapters bring, and how the plot will develop.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
PLEASE QUICKLY AND SOON! I CAN'T WAIT! ;)
Romancelover1321 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I like this and it certainly a interesting plot.
Ida Cippo chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
o.O now This is certainly a different aspect an a relationship...

And I cant say I am interested as hell!

Her soul feels complete but her body refuses him? She walked there without knowing it? and Tenseiga couldnt have killed her, okay but still why is the blade alive? .

such a great beginning! Keep it up!
merlyn1382 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
so what happened to his body for him to be sealed in his sword
kagome past and present chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
A bit confusing...

But I like it! Go on!

;;
andreabennett2066 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Please keep updating this story. I am anxious to find out Kagome's reaction after she finds out it is Sesshou.
Perkily-Hally chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
interesting... hmm.. I wanna see where this story leads to!

D

lols update soon!
ame33087 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
o, I'm very intrigued about how this will resolve, I mean yes, it's the sword of healing, but still, it went through her chest which can't be very pleasant. Not to mention that her soul feels whole...with Sesshoumaru...if anything hints at a soul mate (after all the conflicts that will happen I'm sure) This sure sounds like it.

-Ame
jgem chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Great story! Left me in suspense wondering what is going to happen next. I had actually read this story on Dokuga and left an anonymous comment there but now that it is on fanfiction, I can leave a comment here. I was wondering where in the timeline is this story taking place? After the well closes or during the hunt for the shards?
Ashteldar's Jewel chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I am really enjoying your story, can't wait for the next chapter.

More! More! :)