Reviews for Konoha's Arctic Fox
wolfmoon30 chapter 3 . 4/9
Love it. update soon.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 3 . 3/21
You should not have stopped making this story! It is very good! It would be very nice of you if you could find it in you to do more of this story please?!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 1/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I am really liking where this story is going. I just want to let you know that ice realise is a combination and water and air chakra. So I was just hoping to see naruto learn some air justu
Shrouded Absol chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I find a good Naruto Fox companion story only to find that it's been on hiatus for 7 years. Man rotten luck.
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
OK I like sakura bashing but near rape is kinda harsh
OmegaJay chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Dude need new chapters
agnar chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Well, ok now I'm not so disappointed the fic stopped at 3 chapters, because honestly you kept giving yourself points to veer off canon but just ignored them and kept on going canon instead.

The ending was fine, giving a good shot at redemption for Sakura. But 3 different times the last 2 chapters you had Naruto notice something but end up pushing it off to later just so canon can keep chugging along.

He thinks he ought to mention Gaara to the Hokage, apparently never does. He thinks he ought to mention Kabuto to the Hokage, again he apparently NEVER does. He notices the snake smelling grass nin and thinks its something odd/bad, doesn't connect it to kabuto or even anko really, and just ignores it.

You'd had this Naruto make great strides, then you just seemed to dumb them by the wayside so the forest of death could come out nearly the same.

That's not to say I expected Naruto to beat Orochi, or the whole plan to come out pre-exams or pre-2nd task. Just that I'd have liked to see some follow through by Naruto on these things. To show he's actually able to use his brain now.
agnar chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I realize this is abandoned, but in case you ever come back to it... This is going good so far, but I'd skip using the purely japanese names for techniques if you don't plan to also describe them at the same time. Especially if it's during an action scene, but it's still annoying during a training section.

Just seeing a list of Japanese jutsu names I've no clue what they are as what he's learning, then having to wait til chapter end for the translation was just annoying honestly. But otherwise it's a good start to a fic.
drakord chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
I love this story I'm hoping someone will continue you it if the you can't or wont
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
love this story please please please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
You made too many physical changes to Naruto.
Dragonsfire212 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Please update soon I want to know how everything plays out
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Please continue this story. It's really good and I want to find out how naruto and hana get together and what happens during the rest if the chunin exams.
cain221 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Please keep it up. This story is very well written.