Reviews for Way of the Wolf: Part 1, Wolf Lair
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/14
a very interesting crossover :)
eilidhdawn chapter 1 . 1/17
Pretty please can we have part 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Type your review here...
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Cool story. Can't wait to read more.
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nice i like it a wonderful twist if i do say so keep on writing
calikocat chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was cool. The Furling are Werewolves. Awesome connection.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
there has been a number of idea of who the Furling are, this one is one of the better ones, thank you for your story. nice one
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this story. I just started getting into reading crossovers and this one caught my eye. I really loved Oz and was gladthat you did this one. Liked how you tied it into Stargate. Great job!
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 10/29/2009

Jack shoved his hands into his pockets. Jonas motioned for Jack to get closer to Oz. Jack muttered but edged closer. “Hey Oz, buddy, you all fixed up?”

Oz shrugged. “Sure.” Then he slowly looked up, his eyes narrowed and he gave Jack a once over. “Been to Toronto?”

That is priceless. :)

The group filed back into the living room. Oz looked up amused. “If you wanted a private conversation, I could have left the house.”

Furlings for the WIN :D

I'm glad I didn't discover this tale until the sequel was posted. At least I can get a good taste before I start with the bemoaning that it's over ;)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow, what an interesting idea! Oz was great.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Excellent story! I was really absorbed in it when I realized I'd gotten to the end and nothing was left! Please write part 2!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I see this is part 1, will you be posting part 2 soon? I had fun reading this, though it was kind of odd to see Oz acting lik that, hehe. But I think it's interesting whatever that's happening there. Will SGC find out what Oz and the others really are? I'll be looking forward to your next update!
aveave chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a realy good story. Keep writing and I hope you will write a second part.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very nice, I like how you've combined the two and the apparent story line is interesting. Keep writing!
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
well done! I hope you do more with this?