Reviews for Tiger in Battle, Tiger in the Bedroom
asm chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
in 2004 the actor who played marco (boris) stopped acting to be a personal trainer_he's about 33 yrs old now.
jake (shawn ashmore) is still acting.

i enjoyed your story- thanks 4 sharing

maybe you could write a story about jake (shawn) needing to be more muscular and defined for a role- and he discovers the personal trainer the studio hires for him is his old co-star/buddy boris- they reconnect getting all pumped up, half-dressed and sweaty with each other...and then there's showering 2gether...it's been 13-15 years since they've been 2gether again. they had some quick hand-jobs/blow-jobs between the 2 of them while they were teenagers- so now they want to do more...lots of good opportunities
shewolf.1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
epic plzz write second chapta
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
More, please.
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
damn! talk about hoat and heavy! lol great job...
bookwormqueen7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
update soon please.
FlyingHigh13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm too lazy to log in.

LOOOOVE~~~~~!

I love this fic, in case you couldn't tell. It's funny, hot, surprisingly plausible, and I friggin' love this pairing!

Once again, I love this fic. Love love love love! And no matter what any of the other reviewers said, it's wonderful! People will be people, don't let them get you down~

Peace, Love, and Cherries!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i lost interest in the animorphs after book 30 or 40... lol i hope this is how it ended. :) this was nicely done.
Because I'm Rachel chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Do you think we'll ever get a sequel? *Hopefull* This was my first taste of yaoi sooo long ago, it was awesome to read it again!
Bittersweet Angels chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hehe is it bad that i enjoyed reading this? It's awesome, love the pairing of Jake and Marco, its sweet :) I definately think you should write more!
Seth-Note chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow! that was very graphic.. i liked it!
Hewigkeit chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Thank you thank you thank you. Animorphs slash is not easy to find and when you do, it's not always what you were looking for. But this... God it's beautiful,tender and believable. Why? Because the characters act like the guys they are. Not some lovesick puppies. And it does not end with:

- I've always loved you, said B.

A turned his head so he was looking right into B's eyes.

- So have I, my love. I'm yours forever.

Your story rocks and I loved it. Thanks again \o/
Chelstiel Winchester chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This Was Awesome! Do You Have A Sequal? If You Don't, You Should Totaly Write One! :)
arin chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I like the very animalistic tone, given the title of the story. Nice.

I also like Marco's angst, his seductive approach, and the bedroom banter afterwards. All very, very good.

Really the only thing I /didn't/ like is Jake's random anger in the beginning. Yeah, the boy's angsty as hell, but there should have been some small talk or pleasantry before it showed.

Just my 2.
poxmaker chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hmm... After reading the reviews, and then the fic, I felt that I had to review (as, normally, I don't because I can never get my thoughts in order properly...). I'm sorry to say it, guys (or anyone else that thinks about flaming this), but this fic is NOT terrible, or gross. It is, in fact, well written and nicely thought out.

While I don't normally support the JakexMarco pairing (replace Marco with Tobias and I'll melt), this was actually quite interesting. I can totally see Marco getting horny one day and deciding something like, "Y'know what? I've been in love with my best friend for 10 years, and now it's time to go do something about it." So, to me, that's in character (even if most people would argue that Marco has the hots for Rachel, as apposed to Jake).

As for Jake... Up until the end I could see it being plausible: After the war ends Jake is depressed and alone. He's got anger issues and such to work out. So it would make sense that when Marco shows up at his door, and instead of wanting to talk he just wants to fool around, that Jake would just give in and go with it, needing some release (and maybe a distraction). But then to say that Jake had felt the same way for the past 10 years... I dunno. That's just where it kinda went off for me. -shrug-

However, like I said way up there, this is not that bad of a fic. Easily-squicked and immature flamers need to get over themselves and stop looking for things they "don't want to read."

Ooh, and as a side note, making Marco uncircumsised? THAT does make some sense. I don't know why, it just kinda does. XD Very nice add-on there.
RaineArilan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Okay, I wasn't going to review, since while I do read fanfiction in universes I don't know if the summary looks interesting I don't consider myself enough of an authority on the subject matter to comment on it. But then I read your other reviews and I couldn't stop myself.

Very clearly I cannot argue with the people who are saying that this isn't IC, since I don't know the characters, but all the rest of it... I'm sorry honey, but you seem to have attracted some massive idiots. I like my lemons and limes. I've read hundreds and this was a very nice addition to the world of hot slashy suck-offs. It's interesting, has enough character explanation to get me emotionally interested in the story, wraps up nicely with all kinds of promise for more of the same between these two and is, in a word, hot.

I am sorry that this gem of a Slashfic is in a fandom that apparently does not properly appreciate gay sex. Ignore them and don't let them get to you. This was very good and there are always people who whine about how "sick" slash is.

*hands out cookies* Keep up the good work.