Reviews for I knew I loved you: The rewritten version
chicachi chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Ohh noo, when are you going to update this story! Its so good, its a wonderful fluff! XD
lovestarr chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
AWWWWW! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTTTTTTE! :D
Mana's Madness chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
'FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!

The last update may have been ages ago, but to hell with that! Update! X3
IchigoTendoMoto chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Y wasn't dream yami in this:(
MissPoke chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
I can't believe you stopped updating! I've got a really unreasonable crush on this fic and then I happened to check the update history and what do I find? You gave up! Waaaaaa!
The Homunculi Twins chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
O.o YAMI ALMOST HAD SEX WITH YUGI? YESH!

**fangirl screams in delight**
Silent Goth Girl chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
I don't get the last part on what dream yugi said about that's not me can you please explain that part please but the story was awesome.(I still don't get it)
xKatsuyanx chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
IS this over? This cant be ended yet, They didnt say they loved eachother to their faces! D: OMGWTFBBQ THAT WAS AWESOME! -sht- but tell me its not over yet, D: SEQUEL SEQUEL
luxord chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
odd very odd but good story i hate valentines day with a such burnin hate that the sun is envious
jeffroprince chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
OMGWTFBBQ

lolz
LovinTheTan chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
*blushes dark, DARK red*

Kyah! So-o-o-o-o cu-u-u-ute!

Hooray for potentially disastrous mix-ups!

Please update!
Guardian of knowledge chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
UPDATE!
420blazeitloserz chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
I kept telling yugi not to go into the pharoh's room but he wouldn't listen. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Good chapter. I am glad that Yugi knows now. He couldn't reject or accept if he did not know anything.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
I understand how Yami could get upset. I'm surprised the dream Yugi stayed around to help them. Hopefully once Yami is in his right mind they can talk things out.