Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
lol!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love how they go from strictly professional memos to one line love letters. :-)

They better be careful no one finds them! Memos are recorded and kept just like log entries. Oops! ;-)
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Alright, this was quite amusing. I was literally smiling the entire time. What an adorable concept this was. Flirting through memo's. So cute and funny! And I think MyriadProBold's comment was perfect in describing it as 'text foreplay'. LOL! The best line was "I am looking forward to reviewing some of the educational techniques you learned from the Zaphyran videos" XD. Also, I've just recently found your stash of Star Trek fics, so be aware that I'll be reviewing as I make my way through what is sure to be an amazing Star Trek binge... Looking forward to your other fics...
Doni chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was hilarious and adorable.
Firenze.Sun chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yes, now I am reading all of yur stories. Well, at least the TOS ones, I'm a TOS fan and recently I've been reading too many reboot fics and in my imagination now insteas of Shatner!Kirk I have Pine!Kirk, not that I have anything against Pine (au contraire) but I'm a REAL TOS fan.

I love this MEMOs thing, it's too sweet and so of the every day routine. Lovely.

And BTW now that I have read your profile, I hope you find the mistakes in my reviews tolerable, and that if you ever read one of my stories you can forgive me. Keep in mind that I'm not a native English speaker and that I still hadn't found a Beta-reader.

I really love your writing!

LLAP
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love how you wrote them all professional and Spock was the one to degrade it until they were having text foreplay.

Nice job.
BookLizard chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aww! That was adorable! I thought it was interesting that you put it in the form of memos. It was a unique perspective and rather interesting to piece together the story purely from written conversation. Thanks for sharing!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was great. I loved how you gradually had them go from offical to complete fluff. :)
CheetahLiv chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ooh, I loved this style! And the ending made me squee. _ Great job!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really like the way they started offical and then slowly dropped all pretenses. That was well done. Appluse. Are you going to write more this style? I enjoyed.