Reviews for Birthday Presence
MichaelAlexanderStories chapter 1 . 7/3
Okay. I enjoyed that. Short and sweet. Admittedly I find it hard to believe Carlos would ever consciously decide to remind Harry of Lara's little comment about *ahem* "A virgin?" But it still made me smile.

How did Ebenezer leave a book on the table though? Did Harry's grandfather drop by while Harry was out? I didn't know that Ebenezer knew how to take down Harry's wards, though it would make sense that he could, all things considered. Did the book just materialize? If it did, how DID it get past the wards?

Just little things. Still... I smiled.
TinkerThinker chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Good. Like the warm touch. Calm before the storm?
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was adorable. Harry needs more days like this in his life.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Totally. Yep, I'm in awe.
P.Falconsbayne chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ah, I'm glad Dresden finally got a win. Seems like no one likes him much. But I'm glad someone finally gave him a break.

Good job.
Phoenix Falconsbayne.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aw, I'm happy that he is actually celebrating it.
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Omg I wanna see the look on the Fae's faces when the get stabbed with spurs. You know that's the first thing Harry would do!

Hip to be Square,

MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
With Harry's duster those would look GOOD! LOL

Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
He always had that, cowboy/gunslinger look now it's complete.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Liked it. So IC.
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A very amusing little piece - I could totally see Ramirez doing this, even if I think he could probably have written his note in something closer to accurate grammar. By which I am not referring to the word 'vamp', but 'if you ever speak what a certain . . .' and 'onyou'.
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
The one gripe I have with Chris McGrath's covers for the Dresden Files books is that damn hat; I agree with Jim Butcher on that one. Still, that Carlos sent Harry the spurs and hat to go with the duster is hilarious as hell!
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I can't believe I'm the first to review this short. I liked it. We don't usually get to see Dresden relaxed like this. I am a bit confused on the timeline though. Never the less. I liked it.