Reviews for The Tender Age of Five
Scot chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Louisa, you bad, naughty girl! You shouldn't tease little Kurt!
Scot chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I love sweet little Brigitta. She's always been my favourite of the younger kids!
Scot chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I always preferred the younger kids - especially chubby little Kurt and sweet Brigitta. I love this! Kurt's a bit like my brother David used to be.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
That was a most amazing story. Despite my love for the film I had never read any fanfictions based on it. I loved how you explored each child's sensitive personality. You handled everything in the most amazing manner and of course, "...cake is not a healthy food to eat"

Loved it!
kelse645 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
I love this chapter the most, great work! [:
Lk chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Aww! Cute! Going, going, gone.
Lk chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This deserves more reviews, so I'm giving you one to say this is an excellent fic. Congratulations. So, so, cute!
MaraSil chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Charming. Absolutely and utterly charming.

I loved all of the sibling dynamics, the way you let me see things through the eyes of a child…that befuddled, precious naiveté that they have, along with their immature not-yet-fully-developed feelings and behaviors.

It made me think about some of the many wonderful experiences I’ve had with my niece through the years. Of course, they’re different from what you’ve written here (though some of the stories were surprisingly similar to things that have happened to my sisters and me), but the flavor is the same. Like when I tell her what a good sense of humor she has, and she says, ‘But I’m not trying to be funny.’ :)

I read all 7 chapters in one sitting, so I can’t really remember all of the specifics that I so enjoyed, but I do want to mention that Kurt’s version of the Our Father was priceless. And Plateau…sock-rats – LOL! Agathe’s death seen through the outer edges of Marta’s limited view of the world was quite moving. And finally, bringing it all to the ‘present’, when Maria becomes a healing catalyst for the family – just wonderful.

In case I haven’t made myself clear, I loved it all!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
This was really sweet; I loved the idea of the cocoon, and you did a nice job filling in some "missing moments". Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story!

-Crescent
adda edwards chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Wonderful! I've loved this whole set of stories! Bravo!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Oh, that was so sad! - I really like your Marta. The pink snowflake was a really cure addition. Great job )

-Crescent
adda edwards chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Aw, so sad that marta and Gretl didn't get as much time with ther mother!
adda edwards chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Loved this chapter! Brigitta has always been my favorite!
scrubso chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Beautifully written. Marta is my favorite of all the children. I'd love to read about agathe's death from Georgs perspective.
faramiriel chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
I love these! So much! The stories are sweet and your writing is great! Looking forward to more!

faramiriel