Reviews for Motherly Memories
NLaddict chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
AW. That was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes :)
PrincessPurity chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is lovely. The early dialogue could use some work sounding more natural, but the emotion is very human, and works well.

i wanted to slap Alice, i'm afraid, but mostly i was alright.

Something about the way things change over time always makes me sad. Maybe because i tend to change so little?

Very well written and well worth reading.

Good job, and God bless.
La Petite Etoile chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I wasn't expecting this to make me so emotional! The last part was my favourite, especially the last sentence. I loved it, it brings so many emotions. Well done!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw, this was so sweet. I especially loved the part when she visited her mother's grave. Well done.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is such a cute story. I love how Neville makes breakfast for Hannah every Mother's Day (that he can). I can totally see him doing that. And it was sad how the kids drifted away from Hannah when they got older, but also realistic and I think it made the story better.

I also like the idea of Hannah and Neville's daughter marrying Harry's and Lily's son!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw :) Watching the kids grow up through Hannah's eyes was really cute, and I loved teh section where Hannah visits her mother's grave. Nice job!
barbie klaus chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I liked it too:) very good job:)
firstbreaths chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really enjoyed this - there's a lovely whimisical feeling to it that made me happy, and there's not enough fanfic like that these days. :D Wonderful story, and I adore your version of Hannah as a mother...
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It was so cute. I love the name Eleanor for one of their kids. Totally suits.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was such a sweet fanfic. mother's day is around my parent's anniversary and my birthday so we have a lot going on around that time of year. but we always find time show our mom how much we care. i also believe that older i get, the more i appreciate what my mom has done for me and continually doing for me. i really enjoyed this story! ) chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Enjoyed this posting very much. Can relate to this a bit coming from an aunt's perspective. In my case, 3 nephews and 1 niece. Hope to read more from Alice's story. Post soon.
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
how cute. I loved it!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
*squee* I loved this, Kristen, loved it! I loved the earlier ones, where everything was so innocent and simple, with Neville and Alice making her breakfast, being sticky faced and excited, and the chaos that came with the other children. I loved how she felt less connected as time passed and her children were at Hogwarts instead of with her, as of course that's realistic. I loved how she felt unappreciated, but with time came to feel loved again. I also thought it was a great idea to include the bit with Hannah's mother, a lovely touch.

I've noticed in this (clearly) and in your other stories, a lack of connection between Alice and Hannah, and though it makes me feel so sad whenever I read it, you carry it through and execute the idea so fantastically. It's a serious credit to your writing.

And thank you for the dedication, and for doing the challenge. I loved it. *favourites*