Reviews for Substitutes and Surrogates
midnightsummergirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
wow wow wow
loved it!
ale chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Que hermosa historia... De lo mejor que he leĆ­do
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
This is SO sweet. I love that Brennan picks up on all of Parker's Boothy mannerisms.
Carolyn chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Sweestest.
Story.
Ever!
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
AWESOME! Love it. Parker has a bit of a Booth/Brennan complex with his science friend Annie. That is funny. I love how Booth and Brennan see not only their own persona but each others persona in Parker... Just a lovely story. Thank you for the entertainment. I honestly laughed throughout reading the two chapters but it was a so funny and cute and sweet story.
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOL got to love Parker...children in general for being so receptive and not afraid to speak their minds. This chapter was cute, and the internal monlogue of Brennan and Booth adds to the insightful thoughts, actions, and declarations of a young boy. I love it. Ok chapter 2
jk chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This may be my all time favorite Bones fic. It made me cry, laugh and smile.
mummacass chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
you just have to love Parker!
Suzanne chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
That was adorable... I usually dont like kids in series, sorry, but they are often little brats. Parker is great though and you managed to capture that very well.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I loved your story. The funniest part was what Bones and Booth were saying in their heads, I could see the reactions that went with it in my head.

Wonderful read!
mirdaishan chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Aw, I totally loved this story! Beautifully written, very real, well done!
starr1095 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
AWWWWWWWW Go Parker! hes so sweet! it was good! loveed it! it was so good!
hot4booth chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This is a really cute story. I'm glad I ran across it in someone's favorites on their profile page.
ExcellentDriver chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Oh god, I think this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read here and I gotta tell you, I read really, really, REALLY a lot here.

My heart ached and I cried almost the whole time and Parker was just so sweet and OMG, PERFECT.

Now it's 6am here and I gotta wake up in 2 hours, but it was totally worth reading.

I'm so glad I found this.

Really, really amazing work.
Anastasia chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Oh Parker Booth! I loved this 2 shot. I think that you were able to convey a lot of the emotions that Bones feels all the time, she doesn't really have a family to fall back on. She is a substitute or surrogate for many people when all she wants is to belong and be the real thing. This really tugged my heartstrings, that is for sure. And as for Parker, I want to put him in my pocket so he can constantly brighten up my day :)