Reviews for Substitutes and Surrogates
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
That was soo cute!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Aw... have I mentioned how much I loved your portrayal of Parker? This story is heartbreakingly adorable.
CatchingMyBreath chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Parker is way too much like his father! This story is so adorable!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
lol, very very cute -
JadedOne47 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Totally loved this, was awesome.
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
I cried at this, it was just so heartbreaking with Bones being alone again and thinking that Booth doesn't want her. I loved how Parker is a little Booth except tells the truth a little more so Brennan knows exactly how he feels, he is adorable. Parker's just waiting to put everything right in the world, I love him. The bit where he gives Bones the 'Booth looks' or looks at her like she's being deliberately dense when she says that Booth doesn't love her is just pure gold. Lisa and Andi sound interesting and it was good how they kept coming up in the conversation.

Parker's habits that he picked up from Bones and how she recognised her eye roll was funny but it was so sad how Bones couldn't be a surrogate with Booth when she's not.

Booth's emotion when he's listening to Bones is so sweet, how crushed he is that Bones has got the wrong idea but I love how he makes it right.

The happy ending with Booth and Bones kissing, Parker being a matchmaker and telling them how to kiss and finally getting to see Parker's POV was very good. Aw Annie and him are just like Booth and Bones!
ttaM livE chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I like your portrayal of Parker. Kids are challenging and tricky to show, and you succeeded.
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Absolutely wonderful. I love all stories featuring the littlest Booth, but this one was the best I've ever read. If only this would actually happen on the show. Sigh. Until then, I'm going to reread this story a million times until my heart bursts from its shippy greatness.
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
ngaww... awesome story. parker's so sweet. :)
Noie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was brilliant! I absolutely totally enjoyed it and you gave Parker such a great voice to this story!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
This was just so sweet I need a dentist - in a good way! Wow! Wonderful. Just...wonderful!
steph chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
this was on a fic reccomendation thread! i loved it. it was angsty and broke my damn heart. but was so adorably cute. i really love parker, and i love the relationship he has with bones. thanks for writing it. i like that it was long...but short at the same time. it was the perfect ending!
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hehehehe, oh Parker. He's so cute. xp
lrigD chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I was just re-reading this story, and since I already reviewed to ch2, I'll 'review ch1' here.

My fingers tingled in that second chapter, and they only do that when it's really good what I read. (I know, not the best way to tell someone a story is good, but still).

It's kinda realistic, too, with Parker, I mean. I just love it. )
scoob2222 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This is the most adorable fic I've ever read!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »