Reviews for Substitutes and Surrogates
anonymous01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
This put a huge smile on my face. You've written Parker so realistically and his lines are absolutely hysterical. I love Bert the Triceratops and Dan's two moms and him offering to be Bones' little boy and boyfriend. Best fic I've read in quite some time.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 2 . 3/25/2009

you continued this!

i love it so much!

like... SO much, y'know?

i am pretty much a sucker for all things B/B, throw Parker into the mix and i'm hooked.

GREAT WORK, seriously.

i'd tell you my favorite part, but i pretty much love every part.

maybe it was Bones explaining that Booth didnt want to kiss her to Parker, ... or Booth's reaction to her speach,... or B/B making out against the storage bins,... or Parker helping (or forcing) her out of her lab coat,... or them sleeping together on the couch.

I'll have to ponder this more...

incredible work, truly.
maisma51 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
This story was absolutely adorable. I think you captured the child's perspective of the situation perfectly. Loved it!
bb4evr chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Oh thank you for continuing that one. I LOVED it! Go Parker! They are going to have to watch that boy whenhe grows up.

mereva chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Smoochy noises and closed eyes...Oh, Parker!.. :)

amyylasee chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
i love this story!

Parker the lil match-maker i wish would happen like

that in the show!

great writing

eilien chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Simply fantastic!
Mary91 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Nice story. I know you propably are already writing more than enough stories, but this story should have a sequel, if you ask me. It has a nice ending in a way but much more potential

bones83 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
perfect! Loved the story! And Parker being the matchmaker is genius!
blahblahbhla chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
thank you for continuing this wonderful story. The way you portrayed Bones with Parker was unique, and it reflects how much she has really changed just by being around Booth! it was a great story!
Polly83 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Parker is just so cute!

I loved these two parts. And seeing everything from Parker's point of view makes it even more interesting.
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
excellent 2 parter well done parker in getting the two of them together. he's a wonderful kid. well done booth finally letting her know exactly how you feel about her. look forward to more from you
Chicklit chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Aha! I should pay more attention to my story alerts. I LOVE your characterization of Parker and look forward to reading more.
rasoa chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Wow ! Your story is totally amazing ! I smiled all along reading it...

What a questionner of Parker ! Lucky for us, he does really love Bones.

I look forward for your new fics !
Bond.Jane chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Oh, I do love it when I come back from a weekend and find a new sotry to read. Specially one that is like pancakes for Sunday breakfast...

Thank you for this one. I need a little pick me up to start monday.

100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »