Reviews for Visions of Love
Megan chapter 8 . 1/31
Great writer alert
MyladyNancy chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
thank you for the wonderful story and bringing to life my two favorite vampires
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
you were right Edwards voice was best.
MyladyNancy chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
my favorite characters in the twilight world are these two, I look forward to looking into their world through your eyes.
redrn98yahoo.co chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
Thank you thank you for sharing this story! I love Alice and Jasper! This is such a fun story! Thank you again!
Ajluv chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Perfect!
Kacie chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
WOW! That was amazing! I am really a picky person, and I honestly don't have many times that I come across a great fanfiction! There are very few writers that i actually like! This story is written to absolute perfection! PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE STORIES!:D
Anna chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
I really love this chapter that you wrote. I think that you are an extremely talented writer. The idea to have Maria come in to test Alice and Jasper's love was a genius idea. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with me. I hope you continue writing stories like this one!
DiamondxPink chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Well done.
This story is great.
Good work.
ysabelle chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
sweet :)
candyluvsu chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Hey i love this story soo sweet :)
Rosel chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Awwwwe. Loved this chap.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Okay I LOVE the story so far and I was planning on only reviewing at the end so I could read it faster but this line I absolutely LOVED!"I mean, why didn't Hallmark make a card for this kind of occasion?" I also loved how you compared Jasper's eyes to Roses, I've never heard vampires red eyes and roses being compared but I LOVED it, amazing story , i'm going to read now! Wow this is my longest review!
kimbiek chapter 27 . 5/12/2010
OMG Jenn, I love this story. You really brought them to life for me! Their love is on the same level as Edward's & Bella's will be when they finally meet. All of the characters are so vivid and real and organized it was amazing. Now I am going to read the rest of your stories, and I can't wait. I hope you are still writing, you definitely have a gift, thank goodness you chose to use it for all of us "twi-hards".

Thank you again, Visions of Love was wonderful!

kim
kimbiek chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
Fabulous! Totally Edward. Great job.

kim