Reviews for Jersey Girl
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hot stuff
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is adorable! Love!

I'm really glad Derek got his jersey back
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Cute :)
Len Bon chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
:D Just really wonderful and funny and amazing :)

Maybe I should steal Derek's Hockey Shirt if this is how I'd be rewarded ;) For it is no real punishment LOL

Good job :) It was humerous and light but so very Dasey :D
Mentathiel chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Never doubt your use of parentheses and italics - you do both quite brilliantly. I also love your use of Capital Letters (and yes, I did have to mimic you) to add emphasis.

Your writing is like getting inside someone's head, and, possibly more importantly, preserves the feeling of the show wonderfully.

And, I must add, this is how I would write if I could.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really enjoyed this. :) It was so much fun to read! Loved it. XD
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
very interesting to have Derek react like that over his jersey ... LOL
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
just plain... GENIUS! this was so great! :D
Kara chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You awesomely fantastically wonderfully brilliantly hilarious X infinity.

The end.
seek-to-enchant121584 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh my God! I totally loved this story! There were a few parts that I stumbled over a little, but overall the storyline was great and I liked how it was all from Derek's POV. And the end...that was one of my favorite parts. I'm glad you didn't have anyone barge in on the scene. It would have only detracted from the situation. Thanks for sharing!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
E! I loved it... and so true, Derek and Casey have SO much better chemistry than any of the so-called love interests do.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I am currently doing this retarded little wiggle dance my best friend does when she's happy or bored. It looks like a puppy who's tail is out of control. It's the most annoying thing EVER (EVER!) and yet I can't stop myself. That's how amazing this story is. I almost want to see an alternate ending of the MacVent family coming in en masse. Almost. Because the ending was already epic
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ah, gotta love good old Dasey UST leading to sexytime. Especially when Casey's wearing (and then not wearing) his jersey. I can't believe this was your first LwD. You had the characters down so well already! No suprise you just keep getting better!
Lanter chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Fantastic one-off, I really enjoyed this.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was so good! i couldnt stop laughing! i love the "Casey parts and derek bits" part. so funny. hilarious and well written. I love this style of writing its my fav. cant wait for more!