Reviews for Maternal Sonata: Crescendo
hateme101 chapter 8 . 7/29
love it
Cat Beats chapter 8 . 7/28
I am really liking this story, keep it up!
Thanks for another update! Is that part a clue that her habits as a mom coming back?
K chapter 8 . 7/23
I just found this while randomly using the search tool with the newly updated fics on top. And i absolutely love it!

There's a certain kind of gullibility in the style of writing that you have for this story. I'm thinking its the first person narrative and the fact that Hinata's mind is in her 16yr old self. Which makes the whole thing highly convincing and relatable. So good job on that! I'm curious as to what lead to her amnesia and will she ever recover? Or is this story not about that but how she and Sasuke coped with this 'handicap'? I do want to meet this present Hinata that both her kids and Sasuke are proud of and love so dearly. I love the development in her character and we can sort of witness her maturing as she gets ove Naruto and is open enough to allow Sasuke in her heart.

This is a beautiful story and so rarely do we get entertaining and mature first person narrative fics. I hope you continue writing this and is able to keep at it and close their story. :)
flornoir chapter 8 . 7/22
I feel so bad for Sasuke! I honestly feel for the whole Uchiha family, but to have your wife close but not be able to be CLOSE, and also see her pine over someone else?!
Moon-Baby chapter 8 . 7/22
I'm glad that you are revising the story and I hope you continue with it! I'm really curious to see how it plays out with Hinata getting her memories back and how she lost it. I love this version of Sasuke
I can see why this story is so popular, it's really amazing.
Mikoto and ringo are so sweet together. Mikoto reminds me of a young Hinata, just not as shy and ringo is a young Naruto, just with pink hair. Is that why Sasuke is so protective of Mikoto? Because she's a mini Hinata with a mini Naruto crushing on her? I could understand why that would make Sasuke uncomfortable, but that could just be an overprotective daddy thing.

I love the overprotective husband thing too. Sasuke is a dork but it's obvious he adores his children and wife. I can't wait for them to move to the next level, maybe a smut scene soon? Their sexual tension is killing me!
College n Curls chapter 8 . 7/21
Great chapter! i am excited to continue reading!
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 7/19
Wowww it's been so long but I'm happy we got an update! Can't wait for more!
flornoir chapter 7 . 7/19
Well, I'm definitely reading this of you're up to writing more- I didn't find this until recently, so I'm eager to read how this ends. I like that everyone she's close to notice the change, it gives me hope that she'll get better...I wonder what happened to her to make her forget 10 years?
madqueeen chapter 7 . 7/16
I'm crying... Tears of joy! I loved this story and I'm so glad you have updated. Please don't abandon this! I'd probably still read this even when I'm in 30s hahahaha
I hope you continue. I love this story
Next chapter please! I love reading about Sasuke and Hinata's past but their present life is just so heartwarming and beautiful.
Jin deserved that slap. She is such a spoilt brat, she doesn't realise how much love she has around her. I'm glad Hinata talked some sense into her but she still needs to improve her attitude towards Sasuke. Speaking of the devil, he is such s horny bastard! Too damn cute! I love how flustered and aroused he gets around Hinata. She definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!