Reviews for Maternal Sonata: Crescendo
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
A sexually frustrated Sasuke is just so funny. Who knew he was such a horn bag?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Their love is so sweet. Who knew Sasuke would be so passionate and loving towards his wife? And their kids are absolutely gorgeous.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
This chapter was adorable. Can't believe he drunk confessed to Hinata.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I know this is going to be a great story, can't wait to read the forthcoming chapters. If the first one is any indication I'm sure they're all going to be perfect.
guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Kill yourself, disgusting delusional pathetic fucked up virgin fag.
NekoMegane chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I really love this story. Please update soon!
madqueeen chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I haven't been on fanfiction for years, and when I randomly visited I reread all my alerts and favs. Your story was definitely one of the stories that was ingrained on my mind that I remembered what it was about. Rereading it just gave me back 'feels' again.

I have to say that this is my most favorite chapter so far. I'm not gonna lie but I did get teary-eyed on Sasuke and Hinata's serious moment. The way you were able to transition it to their playful side was good! I don't feel their out of character too, in my opinion.

I know you haven't update in a long while, but I hope you don't give up on this story! I really like and enjoy it I wish you would continue. Your OCs are adorable too, by the way!

Please update as soon as you can!
ChoppingBoard chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
can you please continue this? :(
kandita chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This is quiet the interesting story...confusing at times but interesting nonetheless. I am not too sure of Hinata personality before her memory loss. But, it's not what I'd expect it to be a bit cold...but what is really causing her to fall in n out of whatever u call it. And, why do Jun really act that way towards Sasuke?

Pls update soon
Rose101226 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Love it!
HeagyBaby chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
This is an agonizingly slow story. Not one chapter that I read didn't make me pissed off with Hinata. Can we pick up the pace here?
College n Curls chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
i love this story sooooo please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
i need you to updaaaaaaaaaate and fast
Lyla chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Update
avv90 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
thanks keep writing!