Reviews for Maternal Sonata: Crescendo
madqueeen chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I haven't been on fanfiction for years, and when I randomly visited I reread all my alerts and favs. Your story was definitely one of the stories that was ingrained on my mind that I remembered what it was about. Rereading it just gave me back 'feels' again.

I have to say that this is my most favorite chapter so far. I'm not gonna lie but I did get teary-eyed on Sasuke and Hinata's serious moment. The way you were able to transition it to their playful side was good! I don't feel their out of character too, in my opinion.

I know you haven't update in a long while, but I hope you don't give up on this story! I really like and enjoy it I wish you would continue. Your OCs are adorable too, by the way!

Please update as soon as you can!
ChoppingBoard chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
can you please continue this? :(
kandita chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This is quiet the interesting story...confusing at times but interesting nonetheless. I am not too sure of Hinata personality before her memory loss. But, it's not what I'd expect it to be a bit cold...but what is really causing her to fall in n out of whatever u call it. And, why do Jun really act that way towards Sasuke?

Pls update soon
Rose101226 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Love it!
HeagyBaby chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
This is an agonizingly slow story. Not one chapter that I read didn't make me pissed off with Hinata. Can we pick up the pace here?
College n Curls chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
i love this story sooooo please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
i need you to updaaaaaaaaaate and fast
Lyla chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Update
avv90 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
thanks keep writing!
FallenRaindrops chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Oh I'm liking this slow progress you got here. Crescendo, right? Loving the development! Update again when you have the chance!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Oh my god this epic! You must update! I'm dying here!
hateme101 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
love it but I want Sasuke and Hinata to have a better relationship with their kids. I feel bad for them
pigs103 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhhhh it was so good, as always. Yes the long wait sucked, but the story is so good So i forgive you lol. Just don't make me wait so long for the next update! I love this fic it's so awesome! And hey now that college is over hopefully you'll have more time to write :D
Dabambum chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
UPDATE!
YamiHinata chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Dude please update. I can like go on my knees and be all like, "I need more, Jin is just the rudest thing and I love her so much!"