Reviews for Maternal Sonata: Crescendo
Saki-Hime chapter 8 . 10/27/2017
Hinata seems to be progressing, slowly but surely. Great as always.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
please update , i really enjoy reading this :)
nevvy chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Well THANK YOU for picking this up again! As always I really enjoy Hinatas interactions with her kids. They are overall really understanding. Thanks for the who's who cheat sheet. Sasuke is such a softie but so in love with Hina that I love squealing a little every time they have private moments.

The amazing thing about this site, is how it also records how we (readers and authors) grow over time too. You started this 8yrs ago, and maybe have finished your undergrad, maybe have fallen in love, maybe have gone on adventures or experienced great pain. But this site is a place where we can revisit who we once were, and see how we've grown. Life happens, and there's many unfinished probably abandoned stories that I loved. There's a few that picked up again after a long hiatus. The great part about being more 'grown ' is that you have a lot more experience to share!

So thanks for coming back! I very much look forward to the next chaoter!
nevvy chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
I really really love Hinatas interactions with her future family. If course it's scary and overwhelming as hell but it's also really interesting to read. Poor kids though, just miso soup? Lol looking forward to reading how young Hinata falls in love with Sasuke! And maybe Sai getting his butt kicked lol.
nevvy chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
So I read the first 2 chapters then decided to review both because God stories deserve revuews! I'm not sure if you're editing these or not (yet?) But the grammar tense is a little wonky in that Hina switches from 1st to 3rd person sometimes and in the way beginning Madara pops outta no where. Who's that? Another kiddo?

Anywho I love the 2 stories in 1! I can't imagine a drunk Sasuke so it was pretty amusing without being over the top. A drunk Neji complaining about cats sounds amazing too hahaha. Well I like the seeds planted, and I can't wait to read how Hinata and Sasuke grow closer as well as transported Hinatas adjustment (and eventual departure?! No!) To married with children life.
nevvy chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Oh my goodness! Damn Sasuke I GUESS you're reviving the clan with THAT little herd lol. Tehehgehe I really like the concept thus far and Sasukes affection. It's really really sweet. If anyone can cope its Hinata!
hateme101 chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
love it
Cat Beats chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
I am really liking this story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Thanks for another update! Is that part a clue that her habits as a mom coming back?
K chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
I just found this while randomly using the search tool with the newly updated fics on top. And i absolutely love it!

There's a certain kind of gullibility in the style of writing that you have for this story. I'm thinking its the first person narrative and the fact that Hinata's mind is in her 16yr old self. Which makes the whole thing highly convincing and relatable. So good job on that! I'm curious as to what lead to her amnesia and will she ever recover? Or is this story not about that but how she and Sasuke coped with this 'handicap'? I do want to meet this present Hinata that both her kids and Sasuke are proud of and love so dearly. I love the development in her character and we can sort of witness her maturing as she gets ove Naruto and is open enough to allow Sasuke in her heart.

This is a beautiful story and so rarely do we get entertaining and mature first person narrative fics. I hope you continue writing this and is able to keep at it and close their story. :)
flornoir chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I feel so bad for Sasuke! I honestly feel for the whole Uchiha family, but to have your wife close but not be able to be CLOSE, and also see her pine over someone else?!
Moon-Baby chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I'm glad that you are revising the story and I hope you continue with it! I'm really curious to see how it plays out with Hinata getting her memories back and how she lost it. I love this version of Sasuke
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I can see why this story is so popular, it's really amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Mikoto and ringo are so sweet together. Mikoto reminds me of a young Hinata, just not as shy and ringo is a young Naruto, just with pink hair. Is that why Sasuke is so protective of Mikoto? Because she's a mini Hinata with a mini Naruto crushing on her? I could understand why that would make Sasuke uncomfortable, but that could just be an overprotective daddy thing.

I love the overprotective husband thing too. Sasuke is a dork but it's obvious he adores his children and wife. I can't wait for them to move to the next level, maybe a smut scene soon? Their sexual tension is killing me!
College n Curls chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Great chapter! i am excited to continue reading!