Reviews for Maternal Sonata: Crescendo
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I can see why this story is so popular, it's really amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Mikoto and ringo are so sweet together. Mikoto reminds me of a young Hinata, just not as shy and ringo is a young Naruto, just with pink hair. Is that why Sasuke is so protective of Mikoto? Because she's a mini Hinata with a mini Naruto crushing on her? I could understand why that would make Sasuke uncomfortable, but that could just be an overprotective daddy thing.

I love the overprotective husband thing too. Sasuke is a dork but it's obvious he adores his children and wife. I can't wait for them to move to the next level, maybe a smut scene soon? Their sexual tension is killing me!
College n Curls chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Great chapter! i am excited to continue reading!
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Wowww it's been so long but I'm happy we got an update! Can't wait for more!
flornoir chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Well, I'm definitely reading this of you're up to writing more- I didn't find this until recently, so I'm eager to read how this ends. I like that everyone she's close to notice the change, it gives me hope that she'll get better...I wonder what happened to her to make her forget 10 years?
madqueeen chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
I'm crying... Tears of joy! I loved this story and I'm so glad you have updated. Please don't abandon this! I'd probably still read this even when I'm in 30s hahahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
I hope you continue. I love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
Next chapter please! I love reading about Sasuke and Hinata's past but their present life is just so heartwarming and beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Jin deserved that slap. She is such a spoilt brat, she doesn't realise how much love she has around her. I'm glad Hinata talked some sense into her but she still needs to improve her attitude towards Sasuke. Speaking of the devil, he is such s horny bastard! Too damn cute! I love how flustered and aroused he gets around Hinata. She definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
Somebody got a nosebleed because they saw some marvellous titties, I wonder who the closest pervert is? No wonder they have so many kids. Dammit, I love this couple and your writing is the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
Why is Sasuke so mean to hayato? He's sounds like a wonderful son. Shy but thoughtful. Definitely a male version of Hinata. Perhaps Sasuke's so in love with hinata that everything is secondary to him? I'm going with that train of thought because he definitely wants to jump Hinata every time he sees her. It's quite adorable how much he still wants her, even after all these years.

Sasuke being constantly aroused is gold. But who could resist our beautiful Hinata?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
Neji cracks me up! i love how crazy overprotective he is, if only he was still alive in the anime...my poor Neji.

And Hinata's kids are delightful. It's funny how they adore their mother but don't respect their father, who is ironically the most feared ninja in the world.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Drunk Sasuke is fucking adorable but present day Sasuke is just to die for! His bashfulness when he told Hinata that he loved her was so cute! And Hinata being freaked out just made me laugh out loud. Man, I just want to pinch her cheeks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Oh this is so freakin adorable. I remember loving this story the first time i read it but it's even better the second time around!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
I'm going to read this story again to refresh my memory but I remember it being awesome!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »