Reviews for Unanticipated Storms
Titan18 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
pleaseee next chapter yeeeees?
BCG chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I don't know how I stumbled on this since it's been 3 years since you've updated. I still hold out hope that you haven't given up on writing because this is really, really good. You put in just the right amount of details to let the reader imagine the scenes (and it's not too much to get annoying). You are so good at keeping them in character which is kind of difficult for a lot of people who write for Kakashi. Even if you don't finish the fic, I'm glad to have read this much and I plan to keep this in my favorites.
hokagesama chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
this is promising something lovin it
jj chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this is so good!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
i love this story I hope you keep going with this story!
Kimiko-Kirsty chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
hey i'm liking the story so far, the whole undercover thing is pretty funny too, i like the way tenten's having to act like a spoiled brat, that made me laugh. Good job!
7greenevilpuppies chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
i so like this fic so far! its very good and the writing is fantastic_
openwindow chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
LOVE the IC-ness of it all! :D the characters' reactions are so believable! haha :)
Burnt Tangerine chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
I love this story so much. So much KakaTen goodness...hope you'll update soon! )
Colorshine chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Love it! Hope you update soon! Wah! KakaTen is just love! Hot couple they are XD I hope too that many would try writing for this pair )

Nice job! hoping to read the next chappie soon )
weskerism1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Please update this story. It is so rare to find a story with this unusual pairing; and even more so to find one with a good story line.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. Update soon please.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
This is fricking good... _
exotic lady chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
tenten has to be such a bitch undercover! it was funny picturing her acting like that. and kakashi being the calm to an obnoxious wife. that was great.
exotic lady chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
i really like this story. even though it is a weird couple i actually think it is more possible than some of the ones i have read. too bad its been a while since it has been updated. real life kind of has a way of interrupting. lol hope to see an update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »