Reviews for I Dreamt of Electric Sheep
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE! I'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES IF YOU DO AND A BLACK EYE PEA IF YOU DON'T! :O :D :3 :D *is crazy*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
It's awesome, you should continue it would end like a very good story :)
MICH-KR3000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
MORE PLEASE!
InuJoey chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I told you not to feed KITT that cheap ass .
Xire chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'll admit that this is the first fic in the KR '08 verse that I've actually liked. I generally much prefer the classic series, KITT always seemed to have more personality to me in that one. Never mind the fact that with KR '08 I didn't even begin to remotely like it until half-way through the season. At least I think it was halfway, anyways. It was about the episode (I think it's called Knight to King's Pawn) where they battle against KARR and Torrez dies.

This fic however, I quite enjoyed and wish that there were more of it. Thank you for this story.
chlorinehamster chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It is well and good.
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
it was good! I liked it! :) i thought it was funny how KITT was realizing that he was starting to become more than just his basic programing. :) keep up the good work! :)
xXHazeXx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i like it :)

please continue
J loves JS chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Would love to see another chapter.
jelyghost chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow... I'm breathless! this would have to be the most detailed and accurate story based from KITT's view I have ever read. This is seriously a GREAT fanfic. *fan girl squeal*

The way you have captured KITT's personality is amazing seeming as it's so difficult. You have even kept up with the way he talks and interacts (monotone and straight to the point).

A tip i could suggest for future chapters is that you could perhaps add more emotion into the way he interacts with other characters. I don't know if it was me or not but after the incident with KARR KITT's personality became more 'free', so to say. There was even a point in one of the later episodes where KITT purposely slammed the brakes on and said "that's changing the subject". This shows how much his freedoms in his character had changed since the first episode. (I always compare how characters change throughout the story).

I also like how you've included that little starting quote. It really sets a serious discussing mood and gets you thinking.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
There is one way of improving your writing: PLEASE CONTINUE :) You say you like the topic of Artificial Intelligence, I saygo for it!
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG WONDERFUL FIC!
Charlene chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It's nice seein stuff from KITT's point of view for a change; I like him more than most people! I think ya capured their personalities well, keep it up!
Kyron chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Introspective stories are so few and far between. Alas, having anything recent in this particular fandom that isn't centered around a Mary Sue or self-insert is more refreshing than I think you realize. Granted, this tale is about a year old when I have read it but I still find myself unable to simply bypass without leaving my thoughts on the matter.

I do hope that you will continue to pick up the rhetoric once more, poke your muses, bribe them if need be.

This particular incarnation of Kitt took me some time to...grow into, so to speak. Val Kilmer does not strike me as a voice actor in hardly any circumstance (though I will admit, Peter Cullen as Karr? Oh, yes indeed. Adored that.) As it stands, I can 'hear' the voice, the logic, when I read. And for that, I add, Bravo.
Feathered Soul chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
One word, Wonderful! I beleive you truely captured KITT's character and how he would react to early emotions. He just doesn't know what to think, poor KITT, he needs a hug!:3

Anyway, fantastic writing, keep going and I can't wait for more!