Reviews for Never Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow this is just so beautiful and so well written. I think that you did a great job of writing cas and his loyalty is amazing.
glolinde chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
WONDERFUL!
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oooh, looky looky! I found another one of your stories that I haven't reviewed yet! 8)

It's almost strange reading this scene from your point of view... I was half expecting Belial to walk in, when I remember which 'verse we're in...

Castiel's loyalty was really heart-warming, with the added twist of Lucifer's interest in having that unwavering loyalty turned upon him.

I actually remember reading this story a looong times ago, so I'm quite happy to have finally left a review telling you how awesome it is. 8)

Speaking of awesome... Here's hoping you can get some more stories to us! One-shots would be cool... The next story in Six Dawns Series would be freaking amazing!

I hope life's been awesome since we last heard from you. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was really great. Loved Castiel's internal struggle. Thought it captured his character beautifully!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I must say I really enjoyed this. I personally prefer to right novelizations of scenes and such, but they aren't as easily found as that, so I'm glad I found yours.

I find that I'm pretty fascinated with Castiel's character, and your fic expressed a lot of thinking, confusion, a lot in general, and I loved it. congrats
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very suspenseful and intruiging!

I loved it, particularly the Lucifer/Cass rumble, it was hot! (not in THAT way, but you get the point)

Very well-written as usual, love your descriptions and thought-works.

Perfect!
satoriie chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
great writing. i especially loved the "sons of fire/sons of clay" line. i did think your portrayal of cas at the very end though was a little cruel, a little "high and mighty" of him. perhaps if he apologized first before telling her to leave. i'm not sure.

otherwise, a beautiful depiction of this scene. i enjoyed it.
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Yet another great story. :D I love your take on Cas's thoughts, we all where probably wondering what Cas was thinking during those fight scenes. At least I was. I'm also excited about the possibility that Cas met Lucifer because Uriel sorta implied that when he was "You do remember him."
Arcrowdamash chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awesome story. Beautifully written and loved the flashbacks with Lucifer. You did an excellent job.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I'm not going to be able to leave such a long detailed review, since its 1:00AM here, and it looks like I'm starting this week off much the same way I started last week off. I really fail at life sometimes...

Anywho, I really loved how you paralleled Cas' fight/temptation with Uriel to a similar situation with Lucifer. It really gave that scene in the episode more meaning and depth. Cas has such blind unwavering devotion to his father, that I think he can be a bit naive. I still love him very much though, and you know that ;)

Wish I had time to dissect this piece and list every single thing I enjoyed about the story, but I really need to at least try to get to sleep. Just know that once again I'm blown away by your writing and your writing really adds depth to the characters.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aww- Anna saved his butt(even if it was God working through Anna)Cas could at least be a Little bit grateful. Other than that, I really enjoyed piece. I loved Castiel being determined and steadfast in following God. The flashback/fight scenes between Cas and Lucifer were also really well done and highly original! A really good fanfic here, you have great characterization. : D
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was an excellent story! I could definitely see Castiel thinking like that and responding even to Anna like that. Great job!
Brenda chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
beautiful! and so poignant, i would love to keep reading your stories, please keep them coming.
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really liked this story. I love Castiel and how strong he is - even if he gets his butt whipped in every fight...he's strong in many other ways. I especially like the end with Anna. Good conversation, I'm hoping this is what did or may happen between them on the show.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i love this, castiel's point of view is amazing, i love is faith, and that line in the show of not being alone cause he serves god was amazing and i this is so great to expand upon!