Reviews for Forgetting Yesterday, Living Today
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
love the story update soon
Kristineiful chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Ah this is like my favorite story ever now! Jasper is pretty much everything I loved, and hated, in my brothers though no one has tried to court me...anyways update soon! Soon soon soon!
Spartans2300 chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
ASWOME!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON
BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22 chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
please update soon i love this story!
TWD chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
more more more love it
Larynn chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Awesome awesome job! I love this story so much, can't wait for the next chapter!
Brianna-Future Pastry Chef chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
cannot wait for more this is a good story

brianna
jay.hale chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Wow...this story is seriously amazing. Jasper is my favorite twilight character and i think this is way cool. KEEP WRITING THIS STORY!
Brianna-Future Pastry Chef chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
yey cannot wait for more

brianna
KiraIsGoldilox chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
i love this story nd orget team edward! IM TEAM JACK! well maby not quite but jack is deffinatly up there!

Goldilox:P
rcraig14 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
I LOVED IT! i definitly think you should write more to it.~~
Larynn chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
I so happy you updated! Awesome awesome chapter! I love this chapter! D
KiraIsGoldilox chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
wow! Poor mimi! this was a really good chapter!

Goldilox:P
Larynn chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
This story is amazing! You need to update ASAP! I just read all 5 chapters, loved them all. It's so original, I've never read anything like it before! D
BellaCordelia chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I do want to see them kick his a.., em rip apart Colby. I do love the idea of a new member of the family, Esme so welcoming just seems right up her ally. And you've got Jasper who has seen so much and everyone there has already dealt with the volturi and a ton of newborns sent there to destroy them. I have faith that you can write the story to show this quite well.